Need Expert Help: Are you getting “Upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100” and don’t know how to solve it? In that case, you must get immediate help from our Sage 50 experts by dialing the ReConcileBooks helpline number at any time.
Undoubtedly, Sage 50, formerly Peachtree, is a useful accounting solution for small to mid-sized organizations. It is simple to learn and easy to operate. But as your company expands, you’ll require more features than Sage 50 can provide. Although, Sage 50 is a fantastic accounting program, Sage 100 is a true Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with improved features and data visibility that may offer you management over your entire company. Upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100 Accounting and finance are among the services provided by Sage 100, together with manufacturing, reporting, sales and customer management, supply chain management, and comprehensive inventory and warehouse management.
About Sage 50 Software
It offers user-friendly accounting software out of the box. Sage 50 has added numerous accounting functions throughout the years and even offers about 100 reports to summaries your financials. Sage 50 is appropriate for start-ups or small firms with a single office location where desktop-based software is not constricting when relatively robust inventory management capability is added.
Read also: Sage 50 2022 Install Windows 11
About Sage 100 Software
It is an ERP system with full capability for expanding organizations. Manufacturing, business intelligence, reporting, sales and customer management, purchasing and supplier management, HR management, time and project management, and alerting are just a few of the numerous modules included in Sage 100. Accounting and inventory management are only two of the many modules. If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of Sage 50 live chat 24×7 help.
Visit here: Sage 100 Unable to Process the Lock File
8 Signs You’re Outgrowing Sage 50 (AKA Peachtree)
- There has been an increase in the volume, frequency, and quantity of daily transactions that you are experiencing or may experience.
- Additional system users are required. Sage 50 excels in settings where less than ten users of the system are present.
- You’ve started to encounter performance issues with the system, like slow menu navigation and report printing.
- You would like to have SOX compliance and audit controls.
- The complexity of your company’s activities is growing to a point where Sage 50 can no longer handle it.
- You see the need for more advanced or extra software solutions.
- You need software customizations or software integrations with other software solutions.
- You require sophisticated reporting, including operational performance and real-time financial status.
Benefits of Upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100
There are multiple benefits after you Upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100 software:
- Historical Records & Data Storage: Keep unlimited data file sizes and up to 99 years of history.
- Security: Take charge and make sure the system is accountable.
- Security based on roles for each module, task, and/or security event.
- ODBC access with role-based access that enables data querying from Excel.
- Excel exports from reports or lists can be permitted or prohibited by security settings.
- Persistent Web Content: Access commonly visited websites with ease, and have services like Sage Payroll Services and Sage Payment Solutions instantly activated.
- Paperless Office Functions: Automate email forms, archive reports, journals, and forms.
- Customization: Individualize desktop styles, screen resolutions, and fonts for each user.
- By role or user group, restrict the information that is accessible to each user as necessary.
- Almost every place in the system can have text, date, numeric dropdown, or checkbox fields by adding user-defined fields (UDFs) or tables to most data files.
- Click here: Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2023
- Inventory: Utilizing Sage Inventory Advisor Basics, take charge of your inventory.
- Post to several warehouses and track.
- Assign alias items to vendors, users in general, or customers.
- Vendor pricing lets you keep track of countless vendors per item.
- Sort miscellaneous things, non-stock products, charges, and labor items separately in a file.
- By sales representative or item number, isolate commission.
- Price items according to the client, group of levels, or ship-to address.
- obtain simpler access to the dashboard for corporate information.
- Reporting: Use Crystal Reports to generate and simply customize reports and forms.
- Utilize the Business Insights dashboard to access KPIs. As often as required, real-time data updates should be made.
- With Business Insights Explorer, data mining is made simpler.
- With Sage Intelligence’s financial reporting tools, you may thoroughly analyze data.
- ODBC compliance makes database table queries simple.
- Sales Order and Invoice Processing:
- Select from a variety of commission reporting options.
- Eliminate or minimize duplicate Purchase Orders (PO).
- Regulate the minimal sales margins.
- Decide the vendor you want to buy anything from.
- Automatic creation of multi-vendor purchase orders from the sales order.
- On each line of the sales order, specify the ship dates.
- Create repeated orders or master orders in sales orders or purchase orders.
- For each Purchase Order Line, specify specific date requirements.
Sage 100 offers simplified licensing options in addition to all of the aforementioned functional upgrades. Sage 50 offers named licensing, so regardless of how infrequently a user uses the software, you pay per the individual. On the other hand, Sage 100 allows concurrent license, so you pay for whatever many people are anticipated to be use the system concurrently. Sage 100 has recently switched to a subscription-based licensing model.
See also: Sage 100 Reconcile 1099 Vendor Amounts
Here is everything you should know about Upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100. In case you receive any issue during the process or have any other issues, you can contact our Sage team for quick and precise solutions. Simply make a quick call +1347-967-4079 at our Sage Customer Helpdesk and our Professionals will be there to assist Sage 100 live chat you in a single call. So avail the most reliable services with a single call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Upgrade My Older Version to Sage 50?
Simply perform the below steps to upgrade your older version to Sage 50:
- As System Admin, open your Sage 50 files in single-user mode
- Next, select Sage 50 Product Upgrade from the Help menu
- Your old serial number should be substituted for your new one
- Select the Sage 50 option that says “Retrieve my key code”
- When Sage 2020 fails to update Sage 2023 or 2022, choose “Use this key” and manually enter the key (if you don’t have a web connection, this will be indicated).
What Does Sage 100 Upgrade Entail?
The below are the things you require to upgrade your Sage 100 software:
- Everything is Tested: You will have enough time to thoroughly test the new version to ensure that you are comfortable with all the changes and that all of your forms and reports are accurate, printing correctly, etc.
- Parallel System Installation: The majority of the time, we will carry out a parallel install, allowing you to go on using your current Sage 100 system while a test environment is being set up.
- Go Live: We’ll set a go-live time and date after the new version has been successfully tested. There will be some downtime on this last go live. The amount of downtime will be estimated by your Keystone consultant because they will have calculated it during the test conversion.
How Much Does it Cost to Upgrade Sage 100 Software?
Sage 100 upgrades unfortunately don’t have a set price. Depending on your current system and requirements, a different amount of time and set of tasks may be needed.
See also: Sage 50 2021 Download
Your system’s upgrading time will vary depending on the following variables:
- How much information is stored on your system.
- Which upgrade from what version.
- Whether or not you use add-ons or specialized software.