Unfreezing QuickBooks Desktop Instantly
The QuickBooks freezes issue arises when the user working with their reports or trying to enter transactions. The reason may include a shortage of space in order to run the application or have some problem with window files. This guide helps you out with the appropriate solution for how to unfreeze QuickBooks at ease. There are various reasons due to which cause this issue that is mentioned below.
Why QuickBooks Stopped Responding ?
Below are common Reason for freezing QuickBooks desktop accounting software.
- It may have some damaged files such as user preferences and DDf files
- Sometimes, background executing applications consuming more system’s space which might cause sudden freeze
- You have not the updated version of Windows operating system
- Ensure that UAC is enabled or not because of this you may get this error
- Insecure files do not allow accessing Windows hence QuickBooks Running Slow .
Solve QB Desktop Not Responding Problem
Different ways to unfreeze QuickBooks
Here are some of the simple and easy solutions that you can perform to unfreeze your QuickBooks Desktop permanently.
Solution 1: The best solution you can perform these steps to rename DDF and DAT files
- The very first step, you need to close all the running company file
- Now search for company directory then rename the DAT file
- To rename it you have to add OLD to it
- Also, you need to remove extensions named .DDF
- Again, open your company file
- Hit on Ok in order to confirm it from the same directory
- At last, you want to take the print out then Click on the Print option.
Solution 2: Need to remove the background processes
Make sure that you have the updated version of QuickBooks after that you need to close all background running applications or components. To do so, perform these steps:
- Press the Windows button on your keyword
- Type Task manager in the search bar
- Click on .qb or intuit or QuickBooks applications
- Next, click on end Process to finish it
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop once again
- Go to the company file
- Close the application that is running in the background.
If you still getting QuickBooks Keeps Crashing problem then you are can try another solution.
Solution 3: Perform the following steps to close the application
- Press Ctrl key for a while on your keyboard
- You can see a QuickBooks icon just double-click on that
- Again, press Ctrl key for a while until no company window appear in your screen
- Click on a company file then press the Alt key
- Press Open button until the login window appear on your screen
- Then need to login and then free your finger from Alt key
- Type the correct credentials
- Need to press the Alt key again for a while
- Hit on Ok
- Now press the Alt key until the company file window opens.
Find out tools you can use while you are going to fix QuickBooks Crashing Unrecoverable Error issue.
Solution 4: You can also run the Install tool of Window then perform these steps
- Initially, need to download the Install Diagnostic Tool of QuickBooks
- Save your file in a secure location so that you can easily find
- Close all the programs which are running
- Open the Install Tool of QuickBooks
- Run it
- If there is any process still running wait till it completes
- At last, restart your computer
- Confirm all the updates have been successfully completed.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Loading Issue On Windows 7, 8, 10
Refer to these solutions in order to know how to unfreeze QuickBooks quickly and easily. In case, you stuck in any steps then you need to get in touch with ReConcileBooks on toll free number +1347-967-4079. They are available for QuickBooks Technical Support to assist you or able to resolve any kind of issue whether they are update, technical, install, or other issues. You can even send an email or do a live chat QuickBooks team to get dedicated assistance as per your demands for any further query.