Liability is missing In QuickBooks Payroll
There are times while using doing the accounts one might see unable to view QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities despite the company having actual payroll tax liabilities and it should appear in the Payroll tab of the Employee Center. This article will give you the steps on how to resolve the issue when such an error occurs as there are several reasons for this error. In case need help for quick fixing of Payroll Liabilities item missing in QB Payroll center call now QuickBooks Payroll Support Number now .
Review the Liability Balance Report to check whether the balances appear. For creating it you have to select Reports > Employees & Payroll > Payroll Liability Balances.
Do you know the no of ways and process for QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Adjustment and how to enter or clear the liability while using QB payroll desktop.
Why Liability Disappear From QB Payroll Center ?
Setting up Payroll Item to an Other Current Liability Account
This will prevent the item from being displayed in the Payroll Center and the Create Custom Liability Window. To do that, follow the next steps:
- Open the payroll item by clicking on Lists > Payroll Item List.
- Select the payroll item list in question.
- Select Payroll item, next click on Edit.
- Click Next and make the necessary changes to the payroll Item name, the Liability/ Expense Account Associated with items.
- How to calculate the item.
- Default rates and limit rates
- Continue to click on Next until you can click on Finish.
How To View Again Payroll Liability QuickBooks
Check that your Liability Account is Active
- Go to Lists > Chart of Accounts.
- Make sure that Include inactive is selected from the list.
Note: If you are unable to select it then do not proceed as there are no inactive items.
- Click on Edit if your liability account has a large X marked on its left. Then select Make Account Active.
- Select your Chart of Accounts.
After QuickBooks Upgrade to View Missing Liabilities
- Go to Employees > Payroll Taxes and Liabilities > Create Custom Liability Payments.
- Click on OK after selecting the liability period. A new window will show the liabilities that are to be paid.
- To correct any data damage run Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks.
Review Paid Through Dates
Note: Paid Through dates that is in future will prevent the liabilities from being shown.
- Click Employees > Payroll Center
- Click on Transaction tab
- Select Liability Checks
- Select DATE and from the drop-down menu change the range to This Calender Year.
- Check the Paid Through date.
- Double-click on the line with liability check to open In case edit is needed.
Resort QuickBooks List
- Re-sort the lists
- Close and reopen QuickBooks.
- Rebuild it by Verify and Rebuild Data in QuickBooks
- Close and reopen QuickBooks
- Run and edit payment due dates.
Help for Payroll Liabilities Disappear QuickBooks Issue
For advanced steps or clearing all your QuickBooks related doubts, connect ReconcileBooks either on QuickBooks Live Chat Support . Our team of trained QuickBooks experts are available 24*7 to help you out. Call Now +1347-967-4079