Need Expert Help: Are you getting Sage 50 Release Overviews 2012-2023 and don’t know how to solve it? In that case, you must get immediate help from our QuickBooks experts by dialing +1347-967-4079 the ReConcileBooks helpline number at any time.
Looking for the complete details on Sage 50 different Edition, then this article going to help you with comprehensive guide for Sage 50 Release Overviews 2012-2023.
As part of your auto-renewing Sage Business Care plan, which is already included with the purchase of our products, Sage surrounds our robust accounting and business management tools with automatically delivered software updates, continuous servicing, and support you can rely on.
Previous versions of Sage 50 software came with the features listed below.
However, the following attributes are now regarded as stand-alone items and demand separate purchase:
- Sage Fixed Assets
- UPS Shipping Integration
Business Intelligence Reporting for Sage 50 US won’t be available for purchase after September 30, 2021. After September 30, 2022, Sage will stop providing support for Sage Intelligence Reporting for Sage 50 US.
The Below is a List of New Sage 50 Features Added Since 2012
Sage 50 Accounting- U.S. Edition
This software update (Release 2023.0) incorporates the updates from earlier releases and covers all product solutions for Sage 50 Accounting and Sage 50cloud Accounting.
Related Post: Download Sage 50 2023 U.S Edition
What’s New and Product Improvements for Sage 50
- E-file via Aatrix: Now that e-filing is an option, you can access Aatrix from within Sage 50 and electronically file 1099/96 tax forms without leaving the application.
- 1099 Forms: To provide the appropriate solutions at the appropriate time, Sage is committed to staying current with laws. To comply with the most recent modifications, all customers with active plans can now view 1099/1096 tax filings through Aatrix.
- Windows 11 Compatibility: Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition 2023.0 is current, so you can install it on an existing system or upgrade it. To protect your data and minimize downtime, security is of the utmost importance.
- Actian Zen v15.1 Database: In order to support and maintain the efficiency of your organization, we updated the Sage 50 database to Actian Zen v15.1 today. With this dependable and low-maintenance database management solution, you’ll notice improved performance and increased stability. Older versions of the Action Zen database engine are no longer supported and are out of date, which might increase risk and interfere with normal company operations.
- You require a service subscription with access to electronic filing.
- You require a service package with Aatrix access to 1099 and 1096 tax forms.
- Sage 50 Help and Support: Sage 50 Help now functions in your preferred browser in a search engine friendly manner with an eye toward modernization and familiarity. Additionally, saving articles for later reference and disseminating knowledge via social sharing tools can be advantageous. Need support right away? When installing, you can optionally add a shortcut to the help resources on your desktop. You won’t need to second-guess your location any more.
- New Logo, Program Icon, and Colors: The Sage 50 programmer symbol has been updated, and the Sage logo has been introduced in a dazzling green color. In keeping with the Sage brand’s emphasis on clarity and insight, the color scheme places a strong emphasis on vivid green, black, and white.
- Field Help has a New Look: Utilize the collapsible field aid to clarify tasks in your Sage 50 solution. Slide the new “Field assistance” open in various windows to see a simplified version of each field’s definition and examples.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of Sage 50 Live Chat 24×7 Helpdesk.
Sage US version 2022.0
Sage 50 2022 accounting software for business includes four products including Sage 50 Pro Accounting, Sage 50 Premium Accounting, Sage 50 Quantum Accounting, and Sage 50c (a subscription service with cloud access).
What’s New and Improved in Release 2022.0
- Improved Banking Service Experience- (Traditional & Cloud): With this improvement, we’re giving you a better connection experience to your bank accounts. Direct connections, often referred to as Bank Feeds, let you get bank transactions and reconcile accounts without having to download and upload transaction files, which is a time-consuming operation. We’ve updated this edition to provide for a quicker, more dependable connection. In order to swiftly download their bank transactions, new users will have a streamlined onboarding experience when adding banks. Existing customers must switch to the new service to benefit from the update. Existing users will receive step-by-step assistance with a quick transfer to the new services.
- Support for State Paid Family and Medical Leave (Tradional & Cloud): As part of its COVID-19 support initiatives, the federal government launched a temporary Paid Family Leave program in 2020. This program was established under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. In order to help with the expenditures associated with present and potential medical difficulties, some states have implemented their own permanent Paid Family Leave programs. With more states to be added in subsequent editions, these states currently include Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington.
Read also: Sage 50 Canadian Edition Version 2022.3
Sage created new technology for this release that enables this new withholding to be included with other state taxes withheld. In order to support state-specific family leave withholding, the fields can now be expanded. This will enable us to integrate more states in the future in addition to the present states. Users can choose a Family Leave state during the Payroll Setup Wizard to populate new Family Leave withholding fields for both the employee and the employer, making the process of setting up a new business more convenient. This procedure will put up the new Sage-maintained payroll formulas to determine the precise withholding amounts for each state.
- Know When you are Offline, and Keep Doing your Job (Cloud): Particularly in the previous year, we have all been there. When suddenly something happens to your internet or connection, you’re hard at work on a collaborative project. We’ve included a feature to this update to aid you in getting through it. This new function will display the issue and provide suggestions for how to fix it. You will be given instructions on how to resolve the issue if your internet connection drops. You can now access your company files offline in read-only mode if the issue is connected to a Sage services outage and a patch is not available right away. There are choices for opening your firm for editing if you require instant access.
Sage 50 US Edition 2021.1
Sage 50 2021 Edition comes with new and powerful accounting and financial management tools that simplify workflow and improve the analysis of data.
Improvements for Sage 50 Release 2021.1
- Sage Security Shield: It is a complete company monitoring product that offers customers business ID theft & cyber protection. This new function, which is bundled with Sage 50cloud, helps small and medium-sized enterprises by offering protection to safeguard their company identities, keep an eye on their credit, and restore services in the event that any incidents are discovered.
- Expansion of Pay Types: With this update, you may now create an infinite number of Pay Types for both hourly and salaried employees. The addition of Pay Types will also benefit businesses who need to track COVID-19 Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) reimbursement. In order to enable tracking of this data so it can be found and included in the employers’ Form 941 quarterly filings, we provided instructions on how to use three extra Pay Type fields. Although you can create an infinite number of pay types, each pay period or cheque can only contain a maximum of 20 different pay types for employees.
Important! When you add payroll amounts, the way Salary Pay Types appear on paychecks has changed. The Use Default check box for a pay type that you want to see when you are making paychecks must be unchecked OR the pay types that you have set up for an employee must have an amount. For the purpose of ensuring that the pay types display properly, we advise evaluating each employee who has been set up for a salary pay type in the Payroll Entry Window. If the pay types do not appear, pick the Pay Info option in the Maintain Employees/Sales Reps window.
- Government Compliance: The Form 941 Reporting and the FFCRA You can quickly extract the amounts paid for Sick and Family Leave permitted by the FFCRA and include them on the quarterly Form 941 filing to assist you with financial reporting. If you choose Form 941 under Payroll Tax Forms in the Reports & Forms module, a pop-up asking if any employees took paid sick or family and medical leave as defined by the FFCRA will appear. If you choose Yes, you will then need to choose the titles of the Pay Levels for Sick and Family Leave. Lines 5a I and 5a are created for the associated quantities, which are then removed (ii).
- Resolved Issues: We are constantly listening! You mentioned problems with the mouse lagging or freezing. It’s been fixed now.
Sage 50 US Edition 2021.0
Sage 50 2021.0 is another update of Download Sage 50 2021 Edition which also comes with multiple enhancements that are going to discuss in the below section.
Improvements for Sage 50 2021.0
- Enhanced Security with Gmail: To comply with Google’s new security requirements, the integration with Gmail has been upgraded. When one of our customers uses Gmail as their email client, Sage makes sure that they adhere to high compliance and security standards.
- Sage Drive is now Remote Data Access: With a new name comes the same easy access to your company’s data from any location where Sage 50 is installed. So that you may concentrate on your business, the new name clears up any ambiguity regarding its capabilities. Staying productive when at home or on the go is possible with remote data access. Work together on your books with a coworker or your CPA. Avoid data loss by saving your data on a USB or using risky transfer services.
- Sage ID: All of your connected services may be accessed with a single login Connecting to your bank, getting data remotely, sharing company information, and adding consumer payment alternatives are all made simpler with Sage ID. Your safe access to the connected services made accessible by your Sage 50cloud subscription is made possible by Sage ID, a single login. You may securely access connected services like Remote Data Access, Bank Feeds, and Invoice Payments with your Sage ID instead of having to enter your email address and password for each each connected service.
- Memorized Purchase Invoices: Invoices and bills for purchases can now have a memorised transaction created for them. Memorized transactions, which now also include Purchase Invoices, can save time and lessen repeated data entry jobs. To use again, enter and store common transactions.
- New Mouseover Text for Fields Provides Extra Information: You can hover your mouse over Item and Job fields in transaction windows to see the full Item or Job ID as well as any Assemblies/Phase and Cost Codes connected to the Item or Job ID. With this useful feature, you may view details about an item or job without opening each transaction by hovering over the field’s Item or Job ID.
- Ship to Name for Customer Lists: On the Customer Management tab for Sales Invoices, Sales Orders, Quotes, Item Sales History by Customer, and Proposals, the Ship To Name is now visible. It is more convenient to filter or group invoices, orders, quotations, or proposals by Ship to Name when it is available.
- Auto-Entry: Eliminating manual data entry activities for items like costs, invoices, payments, bills, receipts, and bank statements is simple for accountants, bookkeepers, and business owners. Customers can: l Improve data accuracy while collecting entire line items including unit price, description, and quantity l Decrease time spent on data entry jobs by automating manual data input to save time and minimise unpleasant deadlines With automated data entry, Auto-entry assists more than 3000 accountants in serving 150,000 firms.
Sage 50 US Edition 2020
Delivering Sage 50 client input that has been sought is the main goal of the 2020.0 Release. It’s been a while since you and other business owners submitted comments, suggestions, and even demands for changes to Sage 50.
Read also: Sage 50 2020.1 Issues after Upgrade
- For longer addresses, the address fields for Maintenance records for Clients, Vendors, and Employees have been expanded to accept more characters (increased from 30 to 50).
- There is now room for up to 20 characters in the Deposit Ticket ID box (increased from 8 to 20).
- To accommodate more characters, the Item Type field for Inventory Items was enlarged (increased from 8 to 20).
- Fields “Special 3, 4 and 5” have been added to the Withholding Info tab in the Maintain Employees & Sales Reps section of response to the introduction of Paid Family Leave regulations and other additional employee withholding taxes in numerous States for specific business types.
- You can now select a different contact when emailing a Customer form besides the usual primary/bill-to contact. Sales orders, quotes, proposals, sales invoices, credit memos, change orders, and receipts are among the forms that are covered.
- The Maintain Vendors area now has a Notes field, mirroring the layout of the Maintain Customers area, which has had a Notes field for many years.
- Notification for IPM Inbox: A new “bell” indication was added to the Top Navigation on the Dashboard to display how many active messages have not been read or dismissed for messages that users have not dismissed in the carousel. The Sage Message Center, which displays active messages with a read or unread status, is opened by clicking the “bell” icon.
Visit here: Install Sage 50 2020 Payroll Tax Tables Update
Sage 50 US Edition 2019
The 2019.0 edition gives you and your company feature updates and enhancements, along with an integration between Sage 50 Account (formerly Sage Peachtree Accounting software) and Sage CRM*, to help you run your company more efficiently than ever. This release includes features for users of the Sage 50 Cloud and Sage 50 Perpetual Traditional Business Care Plans.
Visit here: Sage 50 2019 has Stopped Working
Here are some of the numerous updates, improvements, and productivity maintenance we provided in 2019. 0:
Expanded sales order drop-down menu & totals in quotes and purchase list views
We’re happy to let you know that the Sales Order drop-down menu has been widened to correspond with the size of the Invoice Number field right now. Also included are monetary totals in the Quotes and Purchases List views.
.NET Framework 4.7.1 updates
Sage 50 now makes use of .NET Framework 4.7.1, which is already present on the majority of operating systems thanks to regular Windows updates. .NET Framework 4.7.1 will be installed if the update is not there when the installation is taking place. The following are a few benefits of this update:
- Improvements in reliability and performance.
- Security upgrades.
- Adherence to the most recent native TLS security protocol specifications.
- User Security Updates (Sage 50cloud and traditional).
Sage 50 offers a number of solutions that can preserve data security and prevent unauthorised users from engaging in potentially fraudulent actions. Sage 50’s revised current security options in the installer were streamlined to reduce the frequency of User Account Control (UAC) message prompts while still providing the control required with many users. To do some operations that requires administrator-level rights, an ordinary user will need administrator-level credentials.
Additional Enhancements (Sage 50cloud and traditional)
- Sage Payroll (SPR) Sync: This release also provides improvements to big sync operations’ stability as well as changes to the most recent Azure security compliance standards.
- Microsoft Office 365 Integration Maintenance: This version includes enhancements to performance and dependability.
- Sage Payment Cloud Maintenance: This upgrade includes improvements to performance and dependability.
A reminder that Sage and PayPal have collaborated to deliver you Sage 50’s newest feature, Invoice Payments. Using PayPal for invoice payments is a simple, practical, and secure way to accept payments from your clients. Your clients can utilise a Pay Now button to pay you with a debit or credit card if you email them an invoice that has a payment option. Online payments are safely handled and transferred into your bank account.
Sage 50 CRM Integration
With the ability to create orders through the Sage CRM interface that are transmitted to the Sage accounting system, Sage CRM is a communications system that is ideal for businesses that need to streamline processes between departments or provide financial information to staff who interact with customers.
Dan Cousins & Associates Inc. created the integration between Sage 50 and Sage CRM. The link between Sage 50 and CRM is one-way and read-only; Sage 50 updates Sage CRM once every 24 hours. Features include:
- Compares current year-to-date (YTD) sales to previous year-to-date sales.
- Displays the date of the most recent invoice.
- Displays a list of the Order and Invoice history.
- For previous Orders and Invoices, the user may view line item details.
In addition to the functionalities mentioned above, the integration enables you to link many Sage 50 firms to a single company record in Sage CRM.
Sage 50 US Edition 2018
This Edition of Sage 50 increases your productivity and aids with data analysis. To increase your company’s earnings, adopt 2018 versions that are more accurate and efficient.
Sage 50 2018 Release Features:
Invoicing Payments with Stripe is Here!
By including a “Pay Now” link in your invoice emails, Sage has teamed up with Stripe to provide consumers a simple and quick option to collect credit and debit card payments. Customers can spend less time chasing down overdue payments and reconciling their accounts thanks to our connection. And with Stripe Invoicing Payments, setup takes less than 5 minutes.
Sage Business Cloud Payments!
Customers can use Sage Business Cloud Payments to make managing payments straightforward and being paid quick and simple.
Customers will have an option between invoices and point-of-sale payments thanks to Sage’s partnership with three reputable payment processors.
PayPal Partnership Coming Soon!
PayPal and Sage have a partnership. As of late March or early April, PayPal will launch.
Sage Payments Solutions Has a New Brand Name, Paya!
Despite having a new name, the Paya team has approximately 20 years of experience in the payments business and has been tested in the market. Your familiar payment processor, now called Paya, is integrated into Sage 50cloud.
Sage Drive + Office 365 Compatibility:
Customers will be able to use this feature to synchronize data from Sage 50cloud to Office 365 without needing to turn off Sage Drive.
Windows 10 Stability Improvements:
We are happy to let consumers know that this 2018.2 release of Sage 50-U.S. Edition fixes the problem with Sage 50-U.S. Edition unexpectedly shutting down owing to a change in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update!
Sage Intelligence (Sage 50 cloud only):
Sage 50cloud Intelligence now has improvements!
The modifications consist of: a brand-new design that is simpler to use and enables users to structure reports to suit their particular business needs; the ability to export reports to PDF; the capability to easily create a Management Pack to meet our users’ needs; and improvements to the calculator.
Sage Pegg (Sage 50 Cloud Only):
Sage 50cloud has unveiled a brand-new messaging Bot named Pegg to assist make our clients’ professional lives easier! Using chatting apps like Facebook Messenger and Skype, Sage Pegg will enable users more mobility to manage customer contacts, analyze invoices, and check credit information for your accounts while on the go!
Sage Capture (Sage 50 Cloud Only):
Android users may now download Sage Capture! A smartphone program called Sage Capture scans documents including invoices, receipts, and other paperwork and sends the photos to Microsoft OneDrive. Business transactions can be quickly and easily recorded in Sage 50cloud, and documents can be electronically filed in OneDrive from any location.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of Sage 50 Live Chat.
Sage 50 US Edition 2017
July 12, 2016 was the official release date for Sage 50 Accounting 2017, US version. With this Edition, you can avail number of benefits that are discussed below.
What’s new in Sage 50 2017 Edition
Exclusive to the Sage 50c Subscription are four new features, including:
- Sage One Mobile Invoicing with Improvements.
- Application Sage Contact for Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium.
- Better Office 365 Cloud Backup.
- Enhanced Sage One Mobile Invoicing (Exclusive to Sage 50c Subscription):
Version 2017 brought about the introduction of online billing through interaction with Sage One. Online and mobile invoicing has, however, undergone three key advancements.
See also: Sage 50 Company File Check and Repair
- Sage One will automatically upload your Sage 50 sales taxes.
- Your inventory and service items from Sage 50 are instantly transferred to Sage One.
- Receipts are immediately downloaded into Sage 50 from clients that use the click-to-pay feature.
- Sage Contact app for Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium (Sage 50c Subscription exclusive):
Your Sage 50 company and Office 365 will sync contact information for customers and vendors via the Office 365 connection wizard (requires 365 Business Premium). The Sage Contact app will enable you to view the most recent five invoices and five receipts/payments made within the previous ninety days in addition to basic contact information. Changes to contact information made in the Sage Contact app will sync with your data in Sage 50c. In addition to manually starting the sync, you can schedule it to occur every 4, 12, or 24 hours.
- Click-to-pay Invoicing (available to all Sage 50 and Sage 50c customers):
You can now include a link to an invoice when emailing it to a customer if you use Sage Payment Solutions to handle credit/debit cards or electronic checks (ACH payments). They can enter a credit/debit card number or bank account information on the secure online page that is accessible through the link. The money can then be downloaded into Sage 50 as a cash receipt (Receive Money) transaction and applied to the invoice just like if you had manually entered it.
- Improved Office 365 Cloud Backup (Sage 50c Subscription exclusive):
Another feature that was added in 2017.1 that has now been upgraded is this one. The Office 365 Cloud Backup now functions without requiring you to run Sage 50 as an administrator, and enhancements were made behind the scenes to aid in backing up big businesses. The email notification interface has also been changed.
Sage 50 US Edition 2016
In the series of Sage 50 Accounting, 2016 Edition offers at-a-glance dashboards and management centers, as well as budget and analytical tools, to help you make sure-footed decisions. Sage 50 Accounting 2016 is a new edition includes Sage Payment Center, Credit card processing, and Sage mobile apps. Create custom reports, compare numerous budgets, and consolidate financial information from multiple companies for enhanced business understanding.
Sage 50 Accounting 2016 Service Release 1
- Sage 50 is compatible with Windows 10: Sage 50—U.S. Edition Release 2016.1 is certified for and compatible with Windows 10 and is compatible with Sage 50.
- Payment Center dashboard: To apply for a Sage Payment Solutions merchant account and securely process credit or debit cards within the programme, visit the Payment Center dashboard.
- Services navigation centre: The services navigation centre offers quick access to the list of available add-on services with only one click:
- Credit card processing
- Sage Mobile sales
- Payroll solutions
- Checks & Forms
Sage 50 US Edition 2015
This Edition, which is a significant update, includes a better user interface, can schedule automatic backups, and will be accessible to remote users. It also enhances the amount of data that Sage 50 can store.
Features come with Sage 50 Accounting 2015 Service Release 3
- Easy order-to-invoice conversion: Get paid quicker by halving the time it takes to invoice. The sales order can now be used to directly create an invoice. You won’t forget anything, and it moves much more quickly. Obtain stock based on the purchase order- faster and more precisely process in. The purchase order can be used to immediately receive items. Every transaction will help you save time.
- One-click support chat: When you have a query, you can speak with a technical support representative inside the software with only one click. No IDs or passwords are required; only one click to start a discussion with an expert. Additionally, you receive a transcript of the conversation, which you can review at a later time if necessary.
- Customizable Lists: Custom date ranges that you pick and total provide lists greater functionality and flexibility. Additionally, you can get the details directly from the List.
- More powerful maintenance records: Right from the Maintain Vendors tab, quickly make a purchase order, record a purchase, or record a vendor payment. You can also create a new job from the Maintain Customers screen by selecting Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, or Receipt. By copying data from a related record, updating it, and then adding new information, you may quickly set up new clients, suppliers, and inventory items.
- Personalized text on emails: When sending sales invoices and quotes, you can now create unique messages using the new tab on the Customer Defaults screen. Selecting the customer and the transaction, then clicking Send when you’re ready, completes the transaction.
- Expanded Add Attachments: With the help of this well-liked function, you may add important files and data to more records, including purchase orders, quotations, and sales orders. It works with any size and file type you have for an accurate record of each transaction directly inside your software.
- Streamlined payment processing: Offering your consumers more payment options is now simpler than ever, whether they want to pay at work, online, or in-person. Connecting Sage 50 with Sage Payment Solutions is simple thanks to our streamlined application procedure. Time will be saved, revenues will grow, and credit card data will be better protected.
- Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting enhancements: With usability and performance improvements like as simpler right-click menus, updated ribbon and background displays, and faster access to frequently used features, Intelligence Reporting is more potent than ever.
Sage 50 US Edition 2014
With easy access to crucial information and adaptable tools, Sage 50 Accounting 2014 enables you to expertly manage your growing organization. With serialized inventory, you can precisely track warranty claims and recalls, and job modification orders let you monitor profitability.
- Streamlined Accounts Payable: Reduce the number of screens and processes required to complete payments and purchases. The “Purchase/Receive Inventory” panel provides quicker access to data and reports, more crucial dates are shown, and there are additional alternatives for paying invoices.
- Quote Status List: Without needing to open each quote, the Quote List displays its current status. Right from the Quote List, you can check on open quotations before they expire, easily identify which quotes have resulted in sales, and guarantee that prices are accurate and consistent.
- Accounts Receivable enhancements: The process of marking unpaid client invoices as paid is quicker and simpler. With the help of this tool, getting paid for unpaid invoices requires fewer steps and offers you access to all the data you require.
- More efficient invoicing: With early warnings for clients with credit concerns and rapid access to pertinent client data or reports that you require, invoicing improvements save you time. When you choose a customer, it also shows important due dates, payment dates, and credit status messages (such as Notify Over Limit).
- Easy startup with Sage Advisor: The Sage Advisor Launchpad and Sage Advisor Messages can help you get up and running quickly. You can better grasp crucial features, such as dashboards and reports, with the aid of these tools.
Sage 50 US Edition 2013
Sage 50 Accounting 2013 features everything you require for your growing company. You can pay your bills and get paid with the use of simple accounting features. You also have access to tools for managing staff and controlling cash flow. Automate checks and invoices, keep track of customer payments, monitor sales, and more. Sage Business Care, an auto-renewing package that offers upgrades that are automatically supplied, access to customer assistance, online training, installation support, customizable reporting, and more, is also included with Sage 50 support. With Sage 50 2013 Accounting, you’ll achieve more every day while saving time and money.
Key features of Sage 50 US Edition 2013:
- Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting: A comprehensive reporting and analysis solution is Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting. It allows more robust, personalized reporting and simpler access to your data by utilizing the traditional Excel interface.
- Management Center enhancements: Automatic column totaling on transaction lists, adjusting the amount of lines displayed, and making it simpler to discover things in a list when filtering are just a few of the user-friendly improvements made to My Dashboard and Management Centers.
- Copy transactions: Instead of having to manually recreate each line item, you may quickly generate a new transaction based on a previously stored one and make changes as needed. accessible on quotes, sales orders, proposals, sales invoices, purchase orders, purchase invoices, general journal entries, and purchase orders.
- Vendor Management Center: Gain better access to all the data you require about a certain provider on a single customizable dashboard.
- System Check: You may increase your sense of security and avoid any downtime or lost productivity by using this early warning and monitoring tool to help you spot potential application issues and obtain guidance on how to handle them.
- Sage Advisor: You can learn more about your Sage product and find new methods to streamline your processes with the help of Sage Advisor’s customized dashboards, interesting “teach me how” videos, on-screen guidance, and other business tools.
- Easier Network Installation: You can conduct several workstation installs simultaneously and significantly cut down on the number of stages with a more effective installation option for multi-user versions.
- Workflow Automation: To make sure that work is sent to the right person at the right time, create default assignments for all of your transaction statuses. The Customer Management Center makes it simple to see and add transaction tracking notes.
- Expanded Payroll fields: The addition of more fields to both the employee and employer firm payroll records enables the recording of extra benefits, deductions, and liabilities and aids in your organization’s compliance with regulations like those imposed by the Health Care Act of 2010.
- New my Dashboard modules: Eleven new modules added to My Dashboard, such as General Journal Entries, Inventory Adjustments, Payroll, Assemblies, Purchases Received, Top Vendors, and Item Purchase History by Vendor, enable more employees to perform more effectively and quickly.
- Enhanced Assemblies Reporting: Utilize configurable modules on the Inventory and Services Management Center that offer thorough details for a specific assembly item to handle assemblies in innovative ways. The security controls you currently have on your system are still in control of the modules, and they automatically follow them.
- Setup Advisor: Customer, vendor, employee, inventory, and other records are docked to the side of a retractable panel. Instructions, descriptions, and links are automatically displayed whenever a field on one of these screens is selected by the user. each user’s ability to switch it on or off.
- Change Order Processing: Keep all of your information in one location and stop manually tracking change orders. A change order’s features include recording when it is accepted, when it is applied to transactions, any modifications to the predicted end date, and retaining all relevant notes.
Well, the article ends here with a hope that it’ll be helpful for you and give you a complete guidance on Sage 50 Release Overviews 2012-2023. In case, any questions is still unanswered or have any other issues, feel free to contact our Sage Helpdesk Team for quick and precise solutions.
Make a quick call at our Sage Customer Helpdesk, and our representatives will be there to assist you in a single call. So why to wait more? Get in touch live chat with us today, and avail the most reliable services for your Sage 50 Accounting.
Why is the Software Only Supported by the Most Recent Version by Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition?
Using the most recent software version and being enrolled in a Business Care support plan both have several benefits.
These are the advantages are listed below:
- Maintains your adherence to the most recent innovations in hardware and software, such as Microsoft’s retirement of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 and the release of Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Along with these advantages, Sage is able to concentrate its efforts on giving customers using the most recent version of the program the greatest experience possible thanks to solely supporting that version.
When Will the Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition Version I Now Own Stop Receiving Support?
Depending on the software version you’re currently using, different rules apply to our obsolescence.
As of right now, we follow the following policy and support dates:
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2015 – March 1, 2016 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2016.0 or 2016.1 – December 1,2016 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2016.2 – March 1, 2017 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2017.0, 2017.1 or 2017.1.1 – December 1, 2017 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2017.2 – March 1, 2018 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2018 – March 5, 2019 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2019 – March 3, 2020 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2020 – March 2, 2021 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2021.1 – March 2, 2022 (Obsolete)
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2022 – March 1, 2023
What are the Add-On Products that Stop to Function after the Obsolescence Date?
The add-on products that stop to function after the obsolescence date:
- Tax updates
- Direct Deposit
- Program updates
- Tax form updates
- Sage Drive/ Remote Data Access
- Sync with Managed Payroll
- Credit card processing
- Invoice Payments with PayPal, Stripe or Paya
- Bank Feeds