QuickBooks Payroll Update Error Code 30159
During opening QuickBooks Payroll software sometimes if updated are pending to install user might receives QuickBooks Error 30159 that mean Intuit server unable to verify user PIN or EIN details .
QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 is one of the most common errors that primarily triggers when there is an issue in authenticating the respective account status. Another reason that can instigate this error could be the disabled status of the Employer Identification Number (EIN) on the subscribed user computer.
In this article, we shall be discussing in detail about the prime reasons that cause QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 and how you can fix the same in just a few minutes.
Causes of the QuickBooks Payroll error 30159
Generally speaking, EIN is an identification number which is used by the federal agencies so as to recognize any registered business entity. EIN, otherwise known as Federal Tax Identification Number is prerequisite particularly when they are trying to submit the federal tax forms.
The subscribed users of the QuickBooks Payroll software can apply for an EIN online. This makes it pretty simple for them to obtain an employer identification number. The basic prerequisite of obtaining an EIN is that your business should be placed in either United States or in one of its counties.
Also in case user need help for EIN setup in payroll or getting error while adding EIN no than call QuickBooks Payroll Help Phone Number for immediate help.
In addition to this, you will also require inauthentic Taxpayer Identification Number. You can contact the IRS for the same.
Important note: Well, it takes around 2 weeks to a month time for any subscribed user to obtain an EIN.
When the EIN is disabled on your QuickBooks Payroll software application, then chances are high it may trigger error 30159.To activate your EIN number, you need to generate a new one. This will give you the right of entry to all the attributes without running into the aforesaid error.
You need to bear the following points in mind before you activate your EIN number:
- For the activation of a single EIN, the subscribed users can process payroll data for a sole business file. If you will try to make use of multiple business files with one EIN, there are chances you will encounter unanticipated errors.
- Additionally, there is a higher limit on the number of businesses that you can include for a particular subscription of QB Payroll. Each of these business entities should make use of different Employer Identification Number.
In case, you are experiencing any sort of issue in generating of an EIN, connect with our Reconcilebooks QuickBooks technical support team.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
If you are experiencing this error, then you can either try following the mentioned below steps or get in touch with ReConcileBooks QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number.
- First and the foremost thing that you need to do is to sign in your QuickBooks software
- Now, look for the Employees option and then click on the same
- Browse the Payroll and click on it.
- After this, click on the ‘Use My Existing Payroll Service’ option.
- When you will do so a window will appear on your computer screen which will have the title of ‘Account Maintenance’.
- Next, you have to select the Add File.
- Now, you have to click on the radio button that you can see next to the Add to Subscription Number Accountant. In case, you are not able to find any such option or the said radio button is deactivated then you at present have an active EIN number for that business entity.
- After this, you have to press on the Next button to proceed further.
- Once for all, make sure you re-check all the given the information.
- In the end, you have to click on the ‘Return to QuickBooks’ option.
How to Add an EIN to your Quickbooks Payroll Software?
Addition of an EIN number isn’t that difficult. You can do the same in a matter of a few minutes. However, when you have added an EIN number you need to cross check the same. For this, you need to follow the given in the sequence as mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to Employees option and after that click on the My Payroll Service option.
- Next, select the Manage Service Keys.
- Click on the View.
- Now, you need to verify whether an Active status is showed next to the service key button or not.
Get Help For Fixing Intuit Payroll Error 30159
For more advanced solutions or clearing all your qualms in regards to QuickBooks payroll error 30159, dial our ReConcileBooks QB Helpdesk Number +1347-967-4079. In case number goes busy or there long queue than connect with QuickBooks Live Chat Support for immediate help .