It is common knowledge that Sage 50 accounting software can assist companies of all shapes and sizes. It is hence no surprise that it is widely utilized worldwide. However, many Sage 50 users have reported to us that they frequently experience problems when installing or removing the Sage 50 programmer. The Sage 50 Error 1921 is one of the error messages users frequently appears while installing or uninstalling the program. We’ll look at several fixes for this problem in this blog.
This blog will be of great assistance to you if you have recently been bothered by the same problem. We are confident that if you apply the methods listed here in order, you will permanently resolve the problem. Let’s first understand the causes of this issue before moving on to troubleshooting.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of Sage live chat 24×7 help.
Reasons Behind the Sage 50 Error 1921
This problem could be caused by a variety of technical and functional problems in your system.
Suggested Reading: Sage 50 Error 1606
Listed below are a few of them:
- It’s possible that the user lacks the necessary authorizations to stop system services.
- The Windows version and the Sage program are incompatible with each other.
- The user’s attempt to delete the Sage software is being interfered with by a National Instruments program.
How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1921?
If you are also one of user struggling with the error code 1921. If this is the case, you don’t need to worry because the procedures listed below will unquestionably help you to solve the issue.
Suggested Reading: Sage 50 2022 Install Windows 11
Assuming Sage 50 error 1921 appears on your computer screen, the following procedures must be followed:
Method 1: Disable Every National Instruments Administration
In Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- Start with launching the Task Manager
- Next, toggle to the Startup tab
- Each and every National Instrument administration can be disabled with a right-click
- Terminate the Task Manager
- After that, relaunch your computer
- Install the software once again and It should be resolved at this point
- You can activate every National Instrument benefit and restart the computer once the installation is finished.
Suggested Reading: Sage Error 1923
In Windows 7
- To begin, press the Windows Start key
- In the text field, enter the msconfig
- And then hit the Enter key
- After that, select the Startup tab
- Turn off all National Instrument administrations.
- Once done with that, choose the Ok button
- If asked, restart your computer.
Method 2: Disable Sage Data Service
Please adhere to the instructions below:-
- On your keyboard, simultaneously press the Windows + R keys from your console
- In the available search box, enter services. MSc
- To continue, press the Ok button
- Find the Sage SData Service
- Perform a right-click on it to select it
- Now, choose the Properties tab
- Choose Disabled from the Startup type drop-down box
- Re-click the Ok button to confirm this action
- Close the Services window
- Your computer should restart as you next step
- Re-try installing the software
- By now, the problem must be resolved
- You can set the Startup type back to Automatic once the installation is finished.
Suggested Reading: A Required Data File is Missing Sage 50
Hopefully, the solutions listed above helped you fix Sage 50 error 1921. In case you still have questions about this issue or were unable to solve it despite trying the aforementioned solutions. You can get in touch with our knowledgeable and skilled Sage specialists, who can assist you in quickly fixing any Sage 50 accounting software application. Simply give our Sage 50 team professionals a call +1347-967-4079 to get quick assistance.
A Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Do I Disable the Startup Type in Sage 50?
Ans. The below are the steps help you to disable the startup type in Sage 50:
- Open the run window by pressing Windows + R keys
- Next, type services. MSc followed by pressing Ok button
- Now, locate Sage SData Service, then select Properties from the menu that appears
- After that, select Disabled from the Startup type drop-down and then click on the Ok button
- Restart the computer after closing the Services window
- Finally, retry the installation process.
Q. Can We Remove the Installation Backups of Sage 50?
Ans. Yes, you can remove the installation backups. Users may need to empty their hard drives of all necessary files and folders to free up space for greater storage. In order to track the full business accounting on time, Sage 50 removes installation backups to help speed up the procedure.
You must take the actions listed below to accomplish this:
- First, look for the Control Panel
- Then sign in to the tasks that are planned
- Select “Deleted Old Backups Tasks” from the window that has just opened
- Get the “Configuration” window open
- When you want to remove previous backups, select the “Enabled” option and enter an exact day and time
- The backups will discover the value’s prefixed name
- It’s part of the software’s built-in set
- You must specify the maximum age of the backup files before they are deleted.
Q. What to Do if Sage Got Stuck While Executing Installer Application?
Ans. Sooner or later, while using Sage software, you can run into a blocked or hung problem that prevents you from performing any actions. Numerous factors, including poor installation, windows that are corrupt, and others might produce this error.
You may find a number of fixes for this issue, however the procedures listed below are the most effective ones:
- Make sure to start the Cacls.exe process first
- To view the Task Manager, concurrently press the CTRL, ALT, and DELETE keys
- Select the details tab or the procedure tab (based on which version you utilized)
- Look for the cacls.exe file (You may be found in Control ACLs Program)
- Click on the “End Task” button
- To complete the processing, check and double-check the installation procedure.