Sage 50 error code Clr20r3 stop many programs from running ad an error message pops up that is “Program has stopped working” with error name Clr20r3. To fix this error code you need the process that helps you in fixing it easily. The process is given below that is directly by the support team who =is always here to help you out. The ReConcileBooks team members are educated, professional, trained, and expert to understand all the situations and the errors you are facing. You can also contact the Sage 50 technical support team anytime.
Requirements needed are:–
- Windows 7 and higher
- Server is 2008 R2 and higher
You May Read: Sage 50 Error Code 1935– “It cannot assembly component during installation of Sage 50.”
Method to fix Sage 50 Error Clr20r3
- Firstly, you need to modify the hosts file
- Then check that the connection manager is working
- Right-click on the C drive and then open the Properties when you go in the Windows Explorer
- Drive must have the enough space
- Do remove the temp files and then continue to the next step
- Name the module in the project
- While accessing the data from the server
- In this, enter the IP address
- Open the Sage and then open the company file
- Go to the File menu and then enter the IP address of server in it
- Navigate the company screen to the data file
- Follow the path C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Simply Accounting
- You need to just open the simply220.ini file
- Now change the data file path
- The permissions of simply accounting folder needs to be modified and allow full control to all the users
- Firstly open the C drive
- Then locate the path C:\Users\%username%\Documents
- Go to the properties by doing the right-click on the Simply Accounting
- Click on the tab named security that is at the top of the window
- In this, click on the Edit then do Add in it and then type the Everyone after that click on the OK button
- Find and select the account in the user name or group that you have added recently
So this is the process that you need to follow so that you can solve the issue easily by your own.
How to Contact us?
Still, if you are facing any glitches related to the functional or technical field then reaches the team immediately. It is so easy to contact via toll-free Sage 50 support phone number +1347-967-4079. You can also get in touch via email or do a live chat with the professionals. The team is glad to help you out as they are available 365 day a year.
Get Help Sage Experts