Intuit QB Refresher Tool User Guide
When using QuickBooks Desktop it is quite common that users might face several types of issues. It will let the system take a long time to run or interrupt the working of the QuickBooks. Such QuickBooks Errors can be easily resolved using the QuickBooks Refresher tool. This utility will easily resolve the issues to smoothen the working of the QuickBooks desktop in case you are facing QuickBooks Running Very Slow issues or problems . Moreover, it fixes the basic and minor functional errors without disturbing the QuickBooks company file. ReconCileBooks going to explain advantages and uses of this tool with the downloading, installation of the QuickBooks Refresher tool. Moreover, another QuickBooks Utility Tool and its setup guide described by team of ReconCileBooks .
Refresher Tool QuickBooks Desktop Pro ,Premier , Enterprise
- About QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- Download Link QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- Install QuickBooks Refresher Tool
- Setting Up Refresher Tool
- Start Using QB Refresher Tool
- Error Using Refresher Tool QB
- Question And Answer Refresher Tool QuickBooks Desktop Windows And MAC Problem
QuickBooks Refresher Tool Download
There are many refresher tools available in the QuickBooks application. The QB refresher tool is one of them that plays a primary role in the troubleshooting process of the issues such as the sudden shutdown of the system, or slowdown of the computer. These errors might lead to permanent data loss so; QB Refresher utility is used to tackle this situation. Here are the steps to download the QB refresher tool:
- Initially, close the QB software
- Next, locate the Intuit website
- Download the QuickBooks Refresher tool
- Save the downloading file on the System
- Once completed the downloading process hit the Run button
- It will execute the QuickBooks refresher software
- This utility will automatically diagnose the running issue with the accounting system
While you are doing QuickBooks Multi User Setup, you may encounter a number of system errors which can easily be fixed with the use of the QB Refresher tool.
QuickBooks Refresher Tool Install Instruction
After downloads of the QuickBooks refresher tool
Locate the file and then Install the file on the system with the below steps:
- Make sure you close all the background running applications
- Give a right-click on the icon named QBRefresherv1.exe to open it
- Hit Run option on the QuickBooks install tool
- Now click the Yes button to agree to the license terms & conditions
- This utility is very specific to its objectives
- Hit button which says Fix my QuickBooks on the Main Window
- Wait till the tool runs to find and fix issues on the QuickBooks software
- It will display an error message after the scan process
- It might take some minutes for the installation process.
Setup Refresher Tool QB Intuit
The QuickBooks might work very slow when you perform multiple tasks on it. QuickBooks sometimes execute unnecessary applications affecting the normal functioning of the software. Hence in such a case, the QuickBooks may result in not responding issue for a while. Hence the QuickBooks Refresher tool will close all the executing programs and start the fixing process in QuickBooks to fix the basic faults. Here are the steps to create a Windows admin user:
- Click Start tab
- Hit Control Panel
- Choose Add or Remove user account option
- It will display a dialog box named Manage Accounts
- Hit Create a new account
- Enter the Account Name and then choose Create Admin account
- Hit tab named “create account”
- Now you have made a new user profile on the Operating system
How To Use The Intuit QuickBooks Refresher Tool ?
Please take a backup of the QB company file before using the QuickBooks refresher tool. Here are the instructions for Intuit QB refresher tool usage:
- First of all open the Refresher Tool
- Hit on the option labeled Fix my QuickBooks
- Now wait for a few minutes
- Next, it will display a wizard with a notification that says” Thank you for launching the QB refresher tool”
- Hit OK button
- Now open the QuickBooks
- Verify if the tool works smoothly
Error, Issue Troubleshooting QuickBooks Refresher Tool
Remove issues and errors:
The QuickBooks commonly gives the errors such as QuickBooks, not opening, backup not working, Sync manager not working, Backup QB not working, multi-user failed to work, QuickBooks does not connect, etc. The major causes behind happening of these basic errors are damaged Operating system, incomplete or corrupted installation of QuickBooks, network-related issues, QuickBooks error 6000-82, or 6150, lengthy company file name, missing QBWUSER.INI file, etc. Use the QuickBooks refresher tool to Quick fix the issues. This tool addresses issues related to the company file errors, corrupted file errors, etc. Also you can use this tool if QuickBooks File Size Goes larger and unmanageable
FAQs: Refresher Tool QB Windows 7,8 ,10 ,11 Or MAC
How Would I Quickly Fix The Program Using The QB Refresher Tool ?
- Open the QB refresher tool page
- Choose the option named Quick fix my program
What Things Do I Need To Download QuickBooks Tool Hub ?
- Net Framework
- MS Visual C++ redistributable package
- Stable internet connection
Learn more where user can Download QuickBooks Tool Hub latest version .
Can I Fix The Installation Errors Using The QuickBooks Refresher Tool ?
What Issues Can I Fix With QB Refresher Utility ?
- QB freezes when not responding or failed to open
- The QB closes within a few minutes of opening
- Low performance
- The 6XXXX error series
When Did I Need QuickBooks Refresher Tool ?
- Installation errors
- Company file errors
- Network related problems
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error code