QuickBooks Reconciliation Change Beginning Balance
In QuickBooks accounting software, when you try to open the “Begin Reconcile window” and the window will pop-up on your screen. Then you have to choose an “Account to Reconcile” the beginning balance with zero or incorrect. This might be because of the following reasons.
- Whenever an incorrect balance or no balance was entered while the account set up processing takes place
- If you find reconciled transactions and previously cleared were deleted, modified, and deleted
- When the file was changed over from a different version of QuickBooks
- Corrupt or damaged data
The process below mentioned will help the user to Fix QuickBooks Reconciliation Discrepancies, hence user have to check out all steps.
How To Correct Zero Or Incorrect Balance In QuickBooks ?
User needs to correct a Zero balance by recreating the opening balance with these steps:
In any case, if you try first time reconciling the account [ QuickBooks Reconcile Bank Statement ] to recreate the opening balance but you might be unable to find this option in the “Begin the Reconciliation Window” Although you can make another journal entry rather than correct the mini-reconciliation.
To make a new journal entry via utilizing the accurate data you want to view in the Begin Reconciliation window
- First of all, open the “Company Menu” then choose the “Make General Journal Entries”
- Then edit the date to the accurate statement date of the beginning balance
- From the drop-down preferences, click on the right “Account” from the available preferences
- Then need to enter the accurate opening balance in the Debit column
- Proceed further and choose the “Opening Balance Equity” option
- At last, click on Save & Close.
QuickBooks Mini Reconciliation Step By Step
After that, the user has to do mini-reconciliation to accurate with beginning balance with these steps:
Open the “Banking Menu” and then choose the “Reconcile”
- From the “Accounts” drop-down menu, click on the appropriate account
- After that, user need to enter the details about statement date and ending balance same as your journal entry
- Then choose “Reconcile Now” and you are all done with this process.
To figure out incorrect balance issue, the user has to edited, corrected, deleted or clear transactions.
ReConcileBooks published complete details about How To Un-Reconcile QuickBooks and How To Cancel QuickBooks Reconciliation in easy steps which helps the user to fix opening balance incorrect or wrong issue.
Run Reconciled Discrepancy Report In QuickBooks
To run the “Reconcile Discrepancy report” follows below steps
- Open the “Reports Menu” then choose the “Banking” option
- From the available preferences, click on the “reconciliation Discrepancy”
- Make sure, you choose correct “Account” and proceed further with OK click
- Now “List of transactions” wills pop-up on your screen that was just changed being the last reconciliation. Utilize this report to verify the transaction issue
- If you locate discrepancy, check and note the transaction date
- After that, entered/Last Modified, which will disclose to you when the change happened.
Can’t pull Discrepancy report after one or more attempts, lets connect QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get solve this issue.
How To Fetch QuickBooks Audit Trail Report In Easy Way
For the Audit Trail Report
- Hit your first click on the “Reports Menu” then choose the banking option
- Then you have to choose the “Previous Reconciliation”
- Pick the correct Account being reconciled
- Then need to choose the “latest statement data”
- Click on the “transaction cleared” while the time of reconciliation
- Then the report is displayed as a PDF file
- You have to concern about the reconcile creation date and the statement
- Again, open the “Reports Menu” and then choose the “Accountant & taxes”
- Then, click on the “Audit Trail”
- User has to be set the “Account Filter” to the selected account being reconciled
- Choose “Customize Report”
- Open the “Filters tab” and then select the “Account”
- Enter your next click on the “correct account” from the available options
- Open the “Display tab” and make all settings such as set the Date Filter along with from field bank up to the “Date set tp the statement ate”
- Click on OK and make some new settings in the Modified/Entered filter. To complete this procedure, set “From Date set” to the “Previous reconciliation date via the PDF” and to “Section as today’s date”
Find Out Previous Month Reconciliation Report QuickBooks
To figure out the previous reconciliation report, perform below steps
- The process begins with opening the window of “Reports Menu”
- Proceed forward and hit your next click on the “Banking”
- Mark and choose the “Previous Reconciliation”
- Make sure, you choose right “Account and the Statement ending date”
- Then hit on the “Display” button
- After that, compare the new report to the previous statement via your financial institution.
Help Beginning Balance Not Match Or Wrong Issue QuickBooks
I hope the above information helps you to resolve the QuickBooks Reconcile change Beginning Balance issue. But still, if you face any trouble just ring at +1347-967-4079 ReConcileBooks helpline number. To clear all queries, send all doubts at this email address ReConcileBooks or do LIVE CHAT QuickBooks expertise. The professional of QuickBooks highly qualified resolve all QuickBooks queries as soon as possible.