How to Prepare and Print QuickBooks Quarterly Reports?
Towards the end of every calendar quarter, the business owners have to file a quarterly payroll tax return. This can be done very efficiently provided you are using QuickBooks Payroll software. However, if you feel a bit confused while processing the QuickBooks quarterly reports, then you can consult our ReConcileBooks QuickBooks payroll experts team .
This article explicates some simple steps that the subscribed users can use to prepare and print Form 941 and Schedule B. It also elucidates how to concoct and print Form 940, Proprietor’s Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return. Even you can get in touch with a QuickBooks Payroll Support Number for more information.
Items to Include In QuickBooks Quarterly Reports
What All Types Of Forms You Need To Include In QuickBooks Quarterly Reports?
- Form 941: It is a quarterly form that you need to file on the due date that is the last day of the month just before the end of the quarter. You can check out full detail QuickBooks Payroll 941 form
- Schedule B form – This type of form is filed along with Form 94, or with the Form 941-SS depending on the company’s requirement.
- Form 940. This type of form is regarded as an annual form which the subscribed users have to file on the last day of the month of January.
Before you proceed further, you need to make sure beforehand that you have the latest version of your QuickBooks Desktop software installed in your system as well as the latest tax table.
Important Note: You need to bear one important fact in your mind that never ever carry out any sort of changes in the following data type that you can find on your payroll tax form:
- Filing duration : To determine a different filing duration, you need to first exit from all your current form and generate a new one. Making any changes in the filing duration on the form would not automatically modify the other fields on the form.
- Totals : You should not try to make any amendments in any field that is a summation of other fields on the form. QuickBooks Desktop evaluates these automatically. To amend a total, modify one of the fields used to compute it.
- Employer Identification number (EIN) or Social Security number (SSN) : To make any sort of changes in an EIN or a SSN, you need to exit from the payroll tax form, modify the info in the applicable place in QuickBooks app, and then start fresh with a new form. Make sure you don’t save the form and try to open it again after making any changes in the info in QuickBooks software, because app does not disseminate new figures into prevailing forms.
How to generate Form 941/Schedule B or Form 940?
- Firstly you need to open the QuickBooks Desktop software application, then look for Employees option, click on the Payroll Forms and W-2s and then on Process Payroll Forms.
- When the File Forms opens on your computer screen, click on a form to process, and select File Form.
- Press on the drop-down arrows and choose the Year or Quarter and Quarter Completion dates. Hit on the OK button.
- Finish the dialog and press on the Next button to process further.
- Assess all the info on your Form to ensure it is correct or not.
- If you wish to fill in info in a field that is presently not filled, then fill it right way in the field. The new info appears in blue color.
- If you wish to make changes in the info that is wrong:
- Do right click on the field and select Override.
- Fill in the new data in the Override box and hit on Tab. The new data appears in green color to indicating that you have modified it
- In the end, just press on the Submit Form to file your form.
Important Note: If you are using the Enhanced Payroll, then you can also keep a copy of the form in a PDF format simply by hitting on the Save as PDF option which you can easily find at the end of the form. If unable to do or getting any error call immediately QuickBooks Support Phone Number for immediate help .
Hence, you can simply print the PDF form that you have saved when you opened the form and selecting the File at the top section of your PDF form. There you will find the print option in the menu list. Click on the same to print the form.
Get Help for Creating Quarterly Report Intuit QuickBooks Payroll
If you wish to know more about the right generation of QuickBooks Payroll Quarterly reports, then get in touch with our experienced experts of ReConcileBooks QuickBooks Chat support team now on our helpline number +1347-967-4079.