Error Code 3371 QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier , Enterprise
When And Why QuickBooks Error Occurred ?
QuickBooks Error 3371 is caused when QuickBooks is unable to load the license data. The file contains the license properties for the QuickBooks Desktop software. The error message displayed on the screen is: Could not initialize license properties. This message shows up in a dialog box and upon clicking OK, a successive box pops up. Although such QuickBooks Errors are common, it can cause a lot of trouble such as software crashing, lagging, data corruption and more if not fixed immediately.
The file damage may occur due to improper shut down your computer while your software if is still working on something. As a consequence, the next time user tries to open QuickBooks; it fails to sync the license properties. You can check further reason QuickBooks Shutting Down cuase and soultion .
When And Why QuickBooks Error 3371 Occurred ?
The major cause for QB error 3371 is missing or damage of file
QuickBooks Desktop may be missing or may have a damaged component or file which is needed by to run
- .dat – This is a QuickBooks Desktop installation file that contains the license information which is retrieved and validated every time QB desktop is launched. However, in the case of a damaged QBregistration.dat file, the system throws this error.
- MSXML component – This is amongst some of the most unpatched Windows component software. This Microsoft component is required to run Qbregistration.dat file and to be able to retrieve information with the help of the MSXML component.
Other factors responsible for QB Error Code 3371
- The anti-virus program has expired or the Windows Operating System is outdated it may confine some QuickBooks Desktop files.
- For Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with WebConnect Users: The Right Networks lets you add the number of users so they can work simultaneously on the cloud and also helps to host supported versions of QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Web Connector application is installed on all Right Networks Accounts. If you do not save the company file and simply open it, you may experience this issue. So before importing the .QBO file you must save the file.
- Interruption By Anti-Virus Software: Outdated Windows Operating Software or anti-virus software may restrain some of the functions of QuickBooks
List Of Error Messages Pertaining To Quickbooks Error Code 3371
If you see any of these then move to the troubleshooting steps below when you activate QuickBooks desktop.
Looking for help?
In case it seems complicated, you can talk directly to one of our experts at ReConcileBooks who would help resolve the QuickBooks Error 15215 or any other problem with QuickBooks!
Contact ReConcileBooks QuickBooks Support USA for instant troubleshooting. This facility is open 24×7.
List of error messages:
- “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This message appears when company files are missing or damaged.”
- “Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This message appears when company files are missing or damaged.”
- “Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This message appears when company files are missing or damaged.”
When you click OK successive dialog box below will appear:
- “QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD into your computer and then reinstall the software. If you encounter the problem again, contact Technical Support.”
What Happen When QuickBooks Error Message 3371 Appears
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 3371:
- System crashes
- Unable to access QuickBooks files/file
- Any of the above error code pops up
- Mouse and keyboard inputs take time to process
- If you get any update for any mysterious HTML file
Lets Fix You’r Self QuickBooks License Error 3371
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371
Step 1: Install the latest version of Windows update
To install latest Windows update – click on the windows logo >> Select All Programs >> Now click on Update >> Install the updates
After successful installation, install QuickBooks again and try working with it
If the problem persists move to further steps below:
Step 2: Recreating the damaged EntitlementDataStore .ecml file to resolve the license and registration issues
- Open the Run command by pressing window + R button
- In the Run command Enter: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8.
- Trace the ECML file (ECML file is the QuickBooks License Data used for license generation)
- Right-click on ecml file >> Press Delete
- Go back to the desktop and restart QuickBooks
- Now while reinstalling the setup again, just confirm that the version to be installed is the latest one
- Now try to work with your QuickBooks and see if the problem has resolved
If still unsuccessful then you need to manually resolve this error
Step 3: So, first recreate damaged entitlementDataStore .ecml file and resolve the license and registration issues
Then move to steps below:
Step 4: Fix the Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues by running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
NOTE: Make sure to close any open programs before running the Diagnostic Tool.
Now reinstall by doing a clean installation
Technical Support QB Error 3371 Fixing Windows 7, 8, 10
If the problem still persists it’s advisable to call ReConcileBooks Toll Free Number at +1855-508-3345 and get immediate help. They will perform all the necessary steps and resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371 issue so you can get back to work like normal. Also you can go to QuickBooks Chat Live for experts help .
Our facility is open 24 hours and 365 days of the year so you can get the best resolution for any issues or errors you may face with your QuickBooks. You can also send your queries on our Official Email Address ReConcileBooks Support