Many QuickBooks user find difficulty in Workforce Intuit login for QuickBooks Desktop. In simple terms, QuickBooks workforce is a function that enables users to exchange paycheck information with their employees. Additionally, a company can invite their staff to view and print their W-2s from any computer or smartphone browser using QuickBooks Workforce.
Through TSheets, workforce employees have access to both their timesheets and paychecks. Skip will also print and mail out forms and pay stubs to the workers. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a detailed information on how to set up and login QuickBooks Workforce for QuickBooks Desktop. In this article, we’ll walk you through a simple process to set up your workforce in QuickBooks Desktop. Continue reading!
What is QuickBooks Workforce?
Intuit has introduced a crucial QuickBooks option for individuals who use it professionally. Employees can view and print the W-2 forms using QuickBooks Workforce. Additionally, it assists users with their online QuickBooks pay stubs. The QuickBooks Workforce has been added to all of the employees, and they are all aware of their updated paycheck following the most recent payday. They have constant access to and control over their pay.
QuickBooks Workforce can be used to regularly update the staff members to get the appropriate tax-related information and check the information using the View My Pay Check tool from Intuit. With the help of QuickBooks Workforce and View My Pay check, the business has recovered. This tool allows all employees of a specific organization to look up their histories and view their W-2 forms. However, in order to use the tool and feature, users must either register for QuickBooks Workforce or receive an invitation.
How Does QuickBooks Workforce Work?
It is simple to use the QuickBooks Workforce feature. Even for someone who knows very little or nothing about QuickBooks, the tool is tremendously useful. Both business owners and staff benefit from using the tool. Using QuickBooks Workforce, you are able to securely view the QuickBooks Paychecks. There is no possibility of the information being lost because all of the data is saved online. The web-based solution allows users of any version of the QuickBooks program to access the product.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of QuickBooks Live Chat 24×7.
Requirements to Set up Workforce for QuickBooks
Before setting up the QuickBooks workforce, a few prerequisites need to be verified twice, including the following:
- The most important necessity is to update QuickBooks to the most recent release version.
- Ensure that your tax tables are current.
- Make sure to log into QuickBooks as an administrator throughout the procedure.
Step by Step Procedures to Set up Company File for QuickBooks Workforce Admin
- The most recent payroll updates must also be used, along with the most recent maintenance release of QuickBooks Desktop
- You must now select Manage payroll cloud services in the QuickBooks Software Desktop company’s Employees menu
- You do not require the most recent version of QuickBooks desktop if you cannot view the Manage payroll cloud services tab
- Then, on the Payroll cloud services box, beneath QuickBooks workforce, you must toggle the status to “on”
- You will have to make or verify a PIN to deliver the payroll data when prompted
- Selecting Save Changes is the following step
- In the confirmation window, choose to return to QuickBooks
- When prompted, the user must now upload the paycheck information to Intuit when processing payroll
- Users are required to upload the pay stubs, it should be highlighted
- The methods listed below can be used to upload pay information after each payroll:
- You must create paychecks in the standard manner in the company file for QuickBooks Desktop
- On the screen that asks you to confirm your action before moving on to the following steps, make sure to hit Send to Intuit
- Tap Send in the Send/receive data window
- It is required that you enter the payroll service PIN when prompted
- The important thing to remember is that you can always go to Employees and select to Send payroll data if you ever forget to select to Send to Intuit after creating paychecks
- If you’re setting up the QuickBooks workforce for the first time, you’ll need to upload historical paychecks so that the workers may examine their pay stubs before you set up the workforce.
Confirming your Account Information via a Code
The following procedures should be taken if you’re asked to validate your account information with a code:
It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to provide a confirmation code after logging into QuickBooks Workforce with your Intuit account.
- In the beginning, select the “how you want to get the code?” option
- The code will then be provided to you after you choose “Continue”
- The Confirm my account a different means for updating email option must be used if you do not have access to the stated email
- Don’t exit the screen before inputting the confirmation code as well
- If necessary, you should open another window
- Next, get the confirmation code
- This could take some time, and then the code might appear in the mailbox after a little while
- The Bulk/junk/spam mail folder may also need to be checked to see if the code was sent there
- Next comes To continue, enter the code
- If no code was sent to you, select the “Didn’t receive a code” option
- You will instantly sign in to the QuickBooks workforce once your identity has been confirmed.
Intuit Online Payroll
Before the deadline of October 31, 2019, Intuit online payroll used the paycheck record feature to issue paychecks to the employees. However, this is currently accomplished using the QuickBooks workforce.
You can set up workforce for QuickBooks online payroll by following the procedures listed below:-
- The first step is to open Intuit online payroll, then go to the Employees menu and choose the employee’s name
- Then select the Edit menu under the Employees site access section
- The employee’s email address on file with QuickBooks Workforce must be entered in the online pay stub access window as the following step
- Put a check in the box that says you can access pay stubs online, then send the email
- In the end, the employees can “View the paycheck and W-2s” after an email is received.
Perform the Steps for Inviting Employees
It’s time to invite workers now that you are familiar with the QuickBooks workforce setup procedure.
These are the steps involved in this process:
Step 1: Logging in to Intuit Account in QuickBooks
If you are already signed into your QuickBooks Intuit account, move right to the next step. It should be noted that the login for an Intuit account differs from the login for a company file.
The procedures here are as follows:
- After going to the Company menu, you must select the My company option
- You can select Sign in in the top right corner of My Company
- Then, sign in using your Intuit ID and password.
Facing Issues while Signing in?
Even after several tries, you might be entering your log-in information incorrectly if you still cannot access your account.
However, there may be a few additional causes for this as well:
- wrong user ID or password entry
- You can potentially be unable to sign into QuickBooks due to any technical issues
- You can select “I forgot my login ID or password”.
Step 2: Sending an Invite
- You must select Manage payroll cloud services from the Employee’s menu to accomplish this
- Additionally, keep in mind that you must update QuickBooks if you cannot view Manage payroll cloud services
- You must now select Invite Employees after switching QuickBooks Workforce’s status to ON
- On the screen will now show the Employees list
- After choosing to grant access to employees, you must add their email addresses to the list
- In this case, it’s important to keep in mind that if the Invite page won’t load, ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer must be enabled
- Select the “Send invite” option to finish
- When you send it, the STATUS column under the heading “Invited”.
Removing Employee Access
You can disable the QuickBooks workforce’s access to the QuickBooks payroll even if you are unable to block an employee’s access to their personal paychecks. Given that it may have an impact on the staff, this is not advised. However, if you still want to do it, follow these instructions:
- Select Manage payroll cloud services from the Employees menu
- Toggle the status to OFF under QuickBooks Workforce, and then press the “Save” option.
Conditions and solutions regarding the process to set up workforce for QuickBooks
Here is further information that you could find useful in case you haven’t already provided the employees access to their paychecks.
In case you delete or modify an employee’s email
If an employee accepts the invitation and logs in to QuickBooks Workforce, altering their email in QuickBooks desktop payroll won’t have any impact on the account or access.
If you deleted a Negative paycheck
- A negative check could appear as a negative net amount, leading to a payroll with a net of zero.
- Deleted or invalidated checks are also dismissed from the workforce.
In case you opt for disk delivery
In such a case, the QuickBooks staff is not accessible for disc delivery. To allow employees to see their paychecks and W-2s online, you must sign up for payroll in QuickBooks Desktop.
Visit here: QuickBooks Not Open after Windows 11 Update
Let’s Know the Process to use the QuickBooks Workforce Intuit
As you are aware, the QuickBooks Workforce is a product that is integrated with QuickBooks Desktop from Intuit. Users can switch between the Workforce service by using the QuickBooks Desktop program. The application needs to be updated if you wish to use the tool and invite additional employees. Following that, the invitation will be delivered to your designated employee, who will then have access to the QuickBooks Workflow.
There are two methods for getting access to View My Paycheck.
Method 1: QuickBooks Workforce Login
To log in to QuickBooks Workforce, follow the instructions below:
- For the user who is already a part of the QuickBooks Workforce, there is no problem
- Make sure you have been invited to access QuickBooks Payroll Negative Paycheck before proceeding
- Then you must visit Intuit’s Accounting and Payroll services
- Then, for the QuickBooks Workforce Login, you must enter the QuickBooks login credentials
- You can now access QuickBooks Workforce after successfully logging in.
Method 2: QuickBooks Workforce Signup
To sign up for QuickBooks Workforce, follow the instructions below:
- You must create an account with QuickBooks Workforce first if you don’t already have one
- For further information, go to the Intuit website
- Take the steps outlined on the screen to establish a new account.
This article contains all possible information related to Workforce Intuit login by setting up workforce for QuickBooks. Hopefully, it will be helpful for you in some or the other way. If not then you can reach out the Team of Experts by dialing a QuickBooks Helpdesk Team.
See also: Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
How Do I View My Paychecks in QuickBooks Workforce?
You can now view and print your paychecks after creating your Workforce account.
- Open a Workforce account and log in
- Choose Paychecks from the menu
- Pick a time period
- For up to a year, you can simultaneously view several paychecks
- Any of the following should be followed:
- To download a pay stub, click Download next to the pay stub you desire
- A pay stub can be opened, viewed, downloaded, or printed
- To download all of the pay stubs at once, use the Download All button if it appears for you below the paycheck list (Not all options are accessible).
What is the Process to View W-2 Forms in QuickBooks Workforce?
You can see your W-2 copies B, C, and 2 from the W-2 screen. You might first need to validate your phone number or other personal information in order to read it.
To view your W-2, simply follow the simple procedures:-
- Select the W-2 menu by clicking on it
- To view or download a copy of your W-2, click on it
- With this, W-2s can also be printed.
How Does QuickBooks Workforce Secure for My Company?
Intuit QuickBooks Workforce is safe because it uses two-factor authentication. All of the data is authenticated using it. Your staff can access their own paycheck information in this way with ease and dependability. With QuickBooks Workforce, it’s simple and secure to manage your W-2s, paychecks, and other employee data. Your business will send you a Workforce invitation via email on the first day of your pay month. Following the 30-day grace period, your invitation is still valid.