Merge your business with Sage 50 accounting software and fulfill all your business needs with advanced approaches. While running your business with this software, you may face many error issues and this “Printer not activated error code 30” is one of the most common errors. To resolve this error we have all alternative solutions. For more enquiries, you can call us on +1347-967-4079 Sage 50 Customer Service Number.
Causes of Sage Error Code 30
There are certain issues throughout which this error occurs, all are listed below:
- When User account control (UAC) is enabled with your QuickBooks.
- When email program functioning is not compatible properly.
- When customized document is completely damaged or corrupted.
- When user trying the Sage 50 Email writer as a printer or email writer damaged itself, this error may occur.
- Due to previous version of Microsoft and clash issues in Printer driver.
- This error also occurs when window profile is broken.
Solution to Fix Sage Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30.”
To fix this error, perform with these following steps:
- First of all, you need to disable your User account control.
- Then email and need to analyze the error that office 2016, office 365, office starter should not be compatible.
- After that, an email program functioning is very necessary which is suitable and must be downloaded.
- If customized form is corrupted or damaged then you need to go through with these steps:
- The user has to be email with a typical standardized report same as the balance sheet.
- If error is display regarding print or email then go with click option and repeat the process to check again.
- If Sage email writer used as a default printer then go with these following steps:
- Firstly user needs to close all the programs and End with Sage 50 software.
- Then go to the start menu and click on devices & printer from the drop-down options of control Sage panel.
- Then check the Sage email writer whether it is default printer or not. In any case you find default printer then you need to change it and Sage email writer is not selected for printing.
- You need to change port and permissions for email writer with these following steps:
- First of all, end with Sage 50 software by closing it and click on the start menu and go with devices and printers.
- Then hold your click on Sage 50 email writer and then click on the printer properties from the drop down option and go with security tab.
For Sage 50 Tech Support
For more enquiries, get in touch with our highly trained technical support team via customer helpline number +1347-967-4079. Call toll free on our Sage 50 phone support number. For instant solutions, you can chat with one of our experts and get all possible solutions as soon as possible.
Get Help Sage Experts