Sage 50 becomes most using accounting software around the world which is very beneficial for all entrepreneurs to increase their business growth. This software runs your business smoothly and makes easy to handle your all business accounting. While running your business with this software you may face many errors, Sage 50 payroll Support is one of the most common errors you may face and it creates an issue with your business management. Here you get all possible ways to resolve this error. For more enquiries, you can call us on +1347-967-4079.
Causes of Sage 50 payroll error 5006
If this message “0x80070020 has occurred while running the software setup” will appear on your system then your Sage 50 account faces the Sage 50 payroll error 5006. This error is mostly found in the Canada Edition of Sage 50 and it is occurred due to improper setup of software installation. This error will also occur due to existence of MYSQL alert messages.
How to fix Sage 50 payroll error 5006?
Here you can go through with all possible solutions to resolve this error, all are given below:
Troubleshooting 1: To resolve this error, you need to install Sage 50 in install mode with these instructions step-by-step:
- Firstly, click on the start menu and choose control panel from the drop-down options.
- After that, go with Add/Remove program options and click on the Add New Programs.
- Then select CD or Floppy and go with NEXT option.
- Then browse and Edit all selected files.
- Then browse and select the etup.exe file and open it.
Troubleshooting 2: To resolve this error, temporarily disable all the intervention gates for installation with following these steps:
- As an administrator, firstly you need to log in to your account.
- Firstly, disable your anti-virus connectivity and firewall authentication. If you installed any synchronized scanner on your system then you also need to disable it.
- Then run all the installation programs again.
- Go to the local desktop and hold your click on downloaded file.
- For an alternative option, run as an administrator.
- Go to the user account control and disable it.
- After that, restart your system and download the setup again and your system free from this error issue.
Troubleshooting 3: To resolve this error, go with SQL event viewer with these steps:
- Firstly, you need to uninstall ODBC connectors and reinstall them again.
- Then click on latest updates and download it in your system.
Still have questions? Let’s talk!
If you still need any help or want to know more about Sage software, you can directly connect with our technical support team via Sage 100 Support Phone Number +1347-967-4079 . You can also chat with us via LIVE CHAT; link is given at the right corner of our official website.
Get Help Sage Experts