Due to the regularly changing tax tables and other relevant obligations, payroll processing has developed into a fairly sophisticated operation in modern times. Employers understand how difficult it may be to pay their personnel appropriately and on schedule. Payroll processing must have been less difficult for you, nevertheless, if you were utilizing Sage 50 accounting software. This now has a tone of features and useful capabilities are added to popular accounting program to assist various kind of businesses. Additionally, you may effortlessly do all of your payroll-related chores using its extensive payroll module. Let’s learn more about Sage 50 Payroll Employee Licence through this article.
Need Expert Help: Are you getting “Sage 50 Payroll Employee Licence” and don’t know how to solve it? In that case, you must get immediate help from our Sage 50 experts by dialing the ReConcileBooks helpline number at any time.
What Do you Understand with Sage 50 Payroll Employee Licence?
Sage 50 Payroll is a perfect tool for any business that wants to run its own internal payroll system. Sage 50 Payroll, which is recognized by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), provides you with the tools to handle the entire payroll process while remaining compliant with the law. Sage 50 reconcile payroll is the ideal solution for business owners, office managers, bookkeepers, and accountants who need to manage the payroll for more than 10 employees.
Sage 50 Payroll Annual License
You can purchase an annual licence for Sage 50 Payroll. As your company grows, you might need to enhance your offering and hire more people. In the licence package, you’ll find all the information you need to process your payroll and year-end returns. If you hire more people, you must renew your licence. You can get a message saying you’ve used up all your employees while attempting to add a new employee. Your Sage 50 Payroll Annual Licence needs to be upgraded at this time.
Sage 50 Payroll Employee License
You might need to upgrade your service to add more staff as your firm expands. It might be time to upgrade your licence if you try to add a new employee but receive a message that you have reached your employee limit.
Read also: Start New Fiscal Year in Sage
The following blocks of subscriptions are available for a maximum of 50 employees.
- Payroll 5 (1 -5 employees)
- Payroll 10 (6 – 10 employees)
- Payroll 15 (11 – 15 employees)
- Payroll 25 (16 – 25 employees)
- Payroll 35 (26 – 35 employees)
- Payroll 50 (36 – 50 employees)
- Payroll 75 (51 – 75 employees)
- Payroll 100 (76 – 100 employees)
Procedure to View and Edit your Employee license
- You may easily and quickly view your subscription cost, sign up for more services, or cancel a subscription. You are immediately charged for the new value when you change your subscription preferences, and your billing amount is promptly updated.
- You can see this by clicking your name at the top of Payroll, choosing Manage Business Account, and then selecting Subscriptions and Invoice
- Your subscription fees from the past are displayed. After the trial time expires, you must enter your direct debit information. If you are still inside your trial period, the date it ends will be displayed next to the applicable service. The date of your next invoice and information on how to check it display if you are not still within your trial period
- Click Change number of Licenses to change the employee licenses you have
- Click Confirm Modifications after you are satisfied with your changes
- At last, a summary pane that verifies the modifications is displayed.
Advantages of Sage 50 Payroll Software
- The payroll procedures for employees’ HMRC submissions are simply under user control.
- The PAYE/NIC liability to HMRC can be continuously tracked by users.
- Through calculations that are carried out automatically, users can obtain the results of National Insurance and tax.
- The number of vacation days and sick days that employees take during the year can be easily tracked by users.
- HMRC (HM Revenue and Customs) compliance
- The most recent legislative updates can be delivered electronically to users.
- Users may submit real-time information (RTI).
- Users can also print or send their employees’ professional paystubs.
- Paystubs are securely accessible online for employees.
- Users can manage the pension plans for their staff members.
- Instead of having to put in a lot of effort, users can use e-Banking to electronically pay their staff.
- Users have control over statutory payments.
- The Sage 50 Payroll software provides users with incredibly detailed reports and dashboards.
Additional Benefits of Sage 50 Payroll Employee Licence Software
- Automated Management of Various Payroll Processes
Weekly, biweekly, four-weekly, and monthly payrolls can all be processed by the Sage 50 Payroll program using this highly sophisticated capability. The generated pay slips can also be printed or sent directly to the employees by the users. Furthermore, these created pay slips can be accessed online. Users can also input and compute any necessary adjustments to holiday pay for their employees’ salary. Through the e-banking feature, users can also pay their staff directly. Last but not least, Sage 50 Payroll can compute payments, deductions, PAYE, and NI.
- Use Sage 50 Payroll HMRC Submissions and RTI
Software that has been approved by HMRC includes Sage 50 Payroll. This translates to the user being able to securely submit their filings online to HMRC. The Sage 50 Payroll software is beneficial to the user in that it enables them to comply with the most recent laws. Users can also send their PAYE and employee data directly online to HMRC, skipping any needless intermediate steps. Finally, the user has the ability to monitor their NIC and PAYE obligations to HMRC.
- Manage Pensions
Users can put up the necessary parameters to fully automate the auto-enrolment procedures. Furthermore, the user may conveniently manage the pensions for their employees. Sage 50 Payroll will now calculate the contributions and costs to the user’s business independently, as well. Finally, people may appreciate how simple it is to set up their pension with Pension’s Fast-Track. The Sage Pensions Module is another option available to the user, but it will cost them extra.
- Pay Employees Directly From Within Sage Software
This feature allows the user to control staff payments directly within the software. Due to this, it is no longer necessary for the user to switch between various programmed or to have numerous open applications. This has demonstrated to significantly reduce administrative time, which is what it has done. E-banking enables users to pay employees fast. The risk of potential payment errors has also been greatly decreased as a result of automation. On a secure platform, the personnel information is controlled.
- Reports on Payroll Data
Users are able to produce statutory reports such the P60, P11, and P35. Reports on data by department and cost center are also provided to users. The user has the option of creating their own expert reports. Finally, the customer has a large selection of standard reports to choose from.
- Store and Manage Employee Information
The user can track vacations and absences as a result of this functionality. The user can also handle staff evaluations in addition to that. Sage users can also keep track of every employee’s disciplinary history. Additionally, users have access to all of their employees’ past employment and compensation information.
Read also: Is Sage Payroll Like QuickBooks
Expectedly, this article gives you detail overview of Sage 50 Payroll Employee Licence. To know more about Sage accounting software & licence information or if you’re having other functional glitches, you may easily contact Sage live chat the team of professionals to obtain greater Sage 50 support with less delay. The team is committed to answering all of your questions on a 24-hour basis.
What do you Understand with Sage 50 Payroll Wizard?
The Sage 50 Payroll wizard will walk you through the procedure when you want to set up the basic payroll settings and popular payroll fields. The majority of the typical payroll fields needed to figure deductions and taxes can be generated by following the wizard’s instructions.
What are Different Versions of Sage 50 Payroll?
There are two different versions of Sage 50 Payroll that are available in the market.
The two versions of Sage 50 Payroll software are:
- Sage 50 Payroll Standard version
- Sage 50 Payroll Professional version
How Do I Manually Install the Payroll Tax Updates in Sage 50 Software?
The below helps you to install the payroll tax updates in Sage 50 software:
- Initially, open your Sage 50 application
- Navigate to the Reports and Forms section
- After that, select the “Forms” option
- Moving forward, select the Tax Forms tab
- Now, open the Payroll Tax Forms page
- Choose to open the preferred tax form
- You’ll receive a message asking you to install the tax updates
- Click Updates to download them
- Click the Run Update tab once the download has finished
- The new Sage 50 payroll tax forms will now begin to be installed
- If you want to overwrite the current files, you will be asked
- Select the “Yes to All” tab
- To complete the installation process, adhere to the on-screen directions.