Sage 50 error code 1721 happens when the user tries to uninstall the software while working on it. There are many more causes that will result in the error code 1721. It is a Microsoft error related to the Installation Engine of Windows. You are not able to access the Sage 50 application if this error happens to you. So you can’t do your work before fixing it.
The reasons and solution for the Sage Error 1721 are mentioned below and is provided by the support team who want to fix all the problems that you get. The information is provided by the team who is expert, professional, and well-educated. They also have many years of experience to handle these kinds of errors. The solution you get is verified and updated so just go with it. You don’t need to worry about anything just dial the Sage technical support toll-free number and get it resolved.
Reasons that Cause Sage 50 Accounting Error 1721
- The register cleaning is not done properly
- Windows installer of new version
- The windows installer is registered or unregistered
- Windows installer has the corrupt or damaged files
Also, there are a number of cases when user facing Sage Error Code 2755 during installs Sage Software.
Solution to Resolve Sage 50 Error Code 1721
- Firstly, check the Windows Installer version
- Go to the C:\WINDOWS\syatem32
- Right click on the file having the “exe” extension
- Then go to the properties and check the version
- If the version is too lower then upgrade it
If still, error occurs then reboot the system and go to the next process
- Open the Start menu and then search the RUN
- In the RUN window, write the CMD to open the command prompt
- In the command prompt, type msiexec/unregister
- Then type msiexec/regserver
- When the installer is re-registered; then you need to reinstall the Simply Accounting
There is another process that is more simple is as follows:-
- Connect an external device with the computer/laptop where Sage 50 program
- You need to uninstall the Sage 50 accounting software
- Again install the sage 50 software in the Widows to the default path
- Now do validate the software you have installed in the system.
Technical Support For Sage 50 1721 Error Troubleshooting
For more information, you can contact the support team. The team is here to resolve all the technical or functional errors whenever needed. The team members are polite, friendly, and well-mannered. They know how to resolve your queries as they have experience in fixing all the glitches whether they are big or small. You can call them at toll-free Sage 100 Support Phone Number +1347-967-4079, You can also reach us via Sage 50 Live Chat Support. The team members are glad to provide you the best assistance and resolve all the problems you are facing.
Get Help Sage Experts