Sage 50 build your business
Sage 50 online accounting software is holding the best position of the market leader of business accounting. It comes with end-to-end financial accounting offers managing customer relationships, track bill payments and cash flow management.
Sage 50 cloud account software
Sage 50 cloud accounts software provides business finance management in one spot. It is just simply merged with the convenience of the cloud with the potential of desktop accounting software to make an easy-to-handle business accounting which leads to an increase in the economic growth of your business.
Features which controls your business with Sage 50 cloud accounting
- It manages your cash flow, expenses and payments and creates professional invoices and quotes.
- Integrate with Microsoft office 365 and combine anywhere with trusted applications such as powerpoint, word excel and outlook powered by business-class
- You can easily calculate VAT, reconcile to pay what you owe and file automatically returns with HMRC.
- Sage 50 cloud saved a copy of your business data in the cloud as a backup file.
- Sage 50 cloud work with Microsoft office 365. So, you get potential financial reporting in excel.
Sage 50 cloud bank reconciliation
Sage 50 Bank reconciliation provides to reconcile with all bank statement transactions with the Sage account. Before reconciling your account, you must be sure about to enter your all transactions. If you prefer to use online banking then you need to import your bank statement.
To reconcile your account, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the banking and select bank you want to be reconciled.
- On the transaction list, click on reconcile and then bank shows you all transactions.
- After that enter all information regarding your banks such as statement date, statement end balance sheets and references.
- Go to the bank is correct and then click on APPLY to make changes.
- Go to the drop-down menu, click on RECONCILE ALL ENTRIES and you get all transactions at once.
- Make reconcile all bank transactions one at a time by choosing the checkbox in the reconcile box for each one.
- After reconciling your all transactions, the reconcile balance sheet should match the target balance and the difference should be zero. If the difference isn’t zero you must prefer your last reconcile balance.
- After the completion of the process, click finish.
- To save the reconciliation, go to finish the drop-down menu and select save.
To know more about Sage 50 Customer service Number or any problem you face while using this software, you can directly connect with our expert ReConcileBooks team via customer care helpline number +1347-967-4079. For instant solutions, you can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the button is given at the right corner of our official website.
Get Help Sage Experts