Important Aspects Of Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Processing Time
Have you been the one who is burning the midnight’s oil to look out for some questions related to the QuickBooks Payroll Processing Time? If yes, then the good news is that your search ends here as we can help you understand the basic concept of the payroll processing time in the QuickBooks accounting software. In this article, we shall be discussing in detail about different types of confusion that the subscribed users encounter and some of the beneficial solutions that can help you process your payroll on right time in an upcoming quarter.
Be ready with an advance checklist of payroll processing, call now QuickBooks Payroll Help Number & asks for the new updated list.
What Is Payroll Processing?
Generally speaking, the Payroll processing is done when the subscribed user makes an attempt to download their payroll information on the computer system and then launch the programs that essentially processes their payroll. The time for Payroll processing actually starts at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time, which is around 2 business days in advance of paycheck due date.
Let’s give you an elaborate explanation about 2 business days for better understanding:
- When we said 2 business days, it meant to be 2 working days that could be between Mondays to Fridays.
- Besides this, these working days should not fall on any of the Federal Reserve bank holiday or on a State or local bank holiday. ( this we will discuss in the article later)
- For instance, if you submit payroll on Monday and the paycheck date is Friday, payroll processing time basically starts on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time). For any reason if you don’t submit your payroll 2 business days prior, then your processing will start at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time) on the day you submit it, and payroll capitals won’t be prepared until 2 banking days later.
Important note: While reading this article, at any point of time you feel a bit confused then you can contact our support team at QuickBooks Live Chat for further assistance.
How to process payroll federal Reserve bank holidays (for your reference we are explaining 2 main bank holidays)?
Labor Day (Monday, September 3, 2018):
For Labor Day holiday, you have to submit payroll a day before than normal. If your usual paycheck date falls on 9/3/18, you need to bear the following facts in mind:
- Make modifications in your paycheck date for your direct deposit workers to Friday, i.e. on 8/31/18.
- Submit your payroll:
- For QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic / Enhanced and QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted Users- You need to submit prior to 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, i.e. on 8/29/18.
- For Intuit Online Payroll and QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced users- You need to submit prior to 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, i.e. 8/29/18.
Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22, 2018):
For Thanksgiving Day holiday, you have to submit payroll a day before than normal. If your usual paycheck date falls on 11/22/18, you need to bear the following facts in mind:
- Make the required amendments in your paycheck date for your direct deposit workers to Wednesday, 11/21/18.
- Submit your payroll:
- For QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic / Enhancedand QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted Users–You need to submit prior to 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, i.e.11/19/18.
- For Intuit Online Payroll and QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced users–You need to submit prior to 5 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday, i.e.11/19/18.
How sooner can you send payroll?
You can direct your payroll approximately 45 days prior to the due date. It will be processed within 2 business days before the check date you have deposited. Further detail also available on QuickBooks Payroll Instruction & guide . One business day in advance the check date, on or nearby 12:01 a.m., payroll resources are withheld from the bank account you stated in QuickBooks Desktop. Accounts are usually charged before normal banking hours, so you should have adequate capitals available in your account the day before the actual deduction occurs.