Need Expert Help: Are you getting QuickBooks Online Login Issue and don’t know how to solve it? In that case, you must get immediate help from our QuickBooks experts by dialing the ReConcileBooks helpline number at any time.
For many different types of organizations, Intuit QuickBooks is a popular accounting system. QuickBooks Online completes all tasks quickly, including sending invoices to clients, keeping track of business spending, and accessing company data. However, a user may occasionally need to fix QuickBooks Online login problems when utilizing this version of QuickBooks. This could be the result of several different kinds of issues.
Make sure to read this article all the way through if you are experiencing a similar problem. You will learn about the causes of the QuickBooks login issue in this post, along with solutions in detail. Stay Tuned!
What are QuickBooks Login Problems on Chrome?
It can be very annoying for QuickBooks users when they encounter problems entering in to QuickBooks Online on Google Chrome. Due to a security problem, this error can happen frequently. If this account is found, the user must update to a new Intuit account with increased protection. This error displays the message “Account services unavailable, please try again later”.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of QuickBooks Live Chat 24×7.
You may encounter the following issues while attempting to log into QuickBooks Online on Chrome:
- The loading notification appears on your screen, but nothing ever loads.
- Messages indicating unavailable services could potentially be sent to you.
- When Chrome is confused, it will occasionally take you on a tour, taking you from the sign-in screen to the company selection screen and back again.
What Could Trigger the QuickBooks Online Login Problems?
These are multiple possible reasons of login problems with Intuit QuickBooks Online.
Few of them are jotted down:-
- Your account credentials are being used by another person to log into another location.
- You didn’t correctly sign out of the prior QuickBooks Online session.
- Sometimes the major cause of this problem may also be antivirus software or other firewall programs.
- On occasion, they’ll prevent you from using the QuickBooks Online.
- Visit the https://status.quickbooks.intuit.com/ to see the current status of the website as there may be a problem with Intuit itself.
- The performance of Google Chrome and any other browser you are using may be slowed down by old history or cache, which might also be the source of the login problem.
- Please try QuickBooks Online again later as it is presently unavailable.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Online Login Problems
Don’t worry if you encounter one of these notifications and can’t sign in to QuickBooks Online.
You can solve them using the solutions discussed below:-
- Web Page cannot be found
- Error 404: File Not Found
- QuickBooks Online is currently unavailable, please try again later
Solution 1: Check your Browser Settings
To load, QuickBooks Online requires a few browser settings.
Here are the setup instructions:-
- Verify that QuickBooks Online is compatible with your browser.
- Register with QuickBooks Online.
Try solution 2 if you’re still having trouble signing in.
Solution 2: Clear the Browser’s Cache and Cookies
See also: QuickBooks Desktop Google Sheets Integration
Here are the steps to clearing cookies and cache;
- Click the three dots icon in the top-right corner and then select “More” from the menu that appears
- Next, you have to select the “Settings” option followed by selecting the “Privacy and Security” tab
- Choose “Site Settings” from the “Privacy and Security” menu
- Now, the “Cookies and site data” option is located in the Content menu
- Then select the “See all cookies and site data” option
- Once done with that, type the “intuit” in the search field
- Locate the Intuit cookies and choose “Remove all visible” or “Click the trash can icon” to get rid of them
- Restart Chrome and attempt logging into QuickBooks Online once again.
- From the top left menu, select the “Firefox” option
- Next, pick the “Privacy & Security” from the list of options under the “Preferences” menu
- Then select the “Manage Data” from the list of options for cookies and site data
- Type “Intuit” to find the cookies, then select “Remove All Shown” to remove them all
- At last, save all the modifications, restart Mozilla Firefox, and then try sign in to QuickBooks Online once again.
- Navigate to Safari’s ‘Preferences’ tab
- Choose the “Privacy” and then “Manage Website Data”
- Enter “Intuit” to find the cookies, and then select “Remove All” to clear the cache and cookies
- After that, choose “Remove Now” and then hit the “Done” button
- Finally, restart Safari, and you may now sign in to QuickBooks Online.
Solution 3: Check the Internet Connection
The majority of the time, a bad internet connection makes it difficult to access an online site. So carefully check your internet connection.
- Turn off both the computer and the internet modem if you’re using one
- If you’re utilizing a wireless router or server, disconnect it from the internet
- Wait a few minutes, then turn all the connections back on
- Finally, start the system and log into the QuickBooks Online.
Solution 4: Add QuickBooks as a Trusted Site
If none of the aforementioned alternatives work, you can try adding the QuickBooks website to your list of trusted websites.
By following the steps outlined below, you can add the website to your trusted sites list;
- Click on the three-dot icon in the address bar’s upper right corner
- Search for the “Site Settings” option after choosing the “Settings” option
- After that, select the “Change proxy Settings” option
- Click on the icon for the trustworthy site after selecting the “Security” tab
- Choose the “Sites” and add the URLs “app.qbo.intuit.com” and “quickbooks.intuit.com” as trusted sites
- Add them, select the “Close”, and then click on the “Ok” button.
Solution 5: Clear the Domain Name System (DNS)
By clearing the DNS, you can test out this process. However, because it could have an impact on the operating system, we advise you to do it in front of an IT professional.
- Close all open tabs in the browser and applications
- In the search box, click the Windows key and type “cmd”
- Your screen will show the command window
- Select the “Run as administrator” option by doing a right-click on that “Command prompt”
- Hit the Enter key after typing “Ipconfig /flushdns” Press the Enter key on the keyboard after typing “ipconfig /registerdns”
- You can then close the command-line window and access QuickBooks Online.
- If anything is operating in the background, close all open apps and log out of the browser
- Choose the “Utilities” option from the Go menu
- Additionally, double-click on the Terminal option
- Enter the command “dscacheutil -flushcache” into the terminal window
- Once again, type “sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder,” then press the “Enter” key
- Then, try logging into QuickBooks Online after closing the terminal window.
Solution 6: Sign in Directly to the QuickBooks Online
Visit the QuickBooks website and log in to QuickBooks Online. Try another login method if you’re having trouble accessing the page.
Here is an another way for you to log in:-
- Check out the QuickBooks website
- Select QuickBooks Online from the Sign In drop-down menu
- Check your QuickBooks Online login credentials.
Rectify the QuickBooks Online Login Problems
It is a pretty regular issue that QuickBooks Online might occasionally cause login issues with Chrome. You may easily fix this sign-in issue by yourself if you follow these procedures.
The occurrence of internet login issues might have a variety of causes. First, let’s examine the cause of the issue.
The following notice may appear on your desktop screen when you experience login issues.
When you log into QuickBooks Online on a Chromebook, you may occasionally notice a number of issues.
The error and login troubles could be caused by a variety of factors:-
- A little circle or “loading” sign appears on your computer screen or on your web browser, but nothing actually loads.
- An error notice appears on your screen informing you that the services are not accessible.
- The screens for logging in and choosing my company may show repeatedly.
- After logging onto QuickBooks Online, another blank or dark screen can show up.
- After you log onto your account, QuickBooks is not responding online.
- Another scenario is that the QuickBooks Online login page is not loading properly in Chrome.
- One such instance can be when Google Chrome unexpectedly crashes when you are attempting to sign in to your account.
The main cause of the Chrome login problem with QuickBooks Online is:
- When a user does not correctly log out of a previous QuickBooks online session, this type of problems can usually arise.
- If a user enters into QuickBooks Online using the same credit as any other system.
- This error eventually appears when a firewall or antivirus software restricts access.
Review the numerous fixes listed below to resolve the Chrome login issues for QuickBooks Online.
Step 1: Try to Sign in with any Other Web Browser
You should start by trying a different web browser. Your Chrome browser may occasionally be improperly set and lead to issues. You are unable to log in using Chrome as a result. You can use the Internet Explorer, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox browsers to view your QuickBooks online.
Step 2: Add an Additional user to Chrome
If none of the above mentioned fixes work, we suggest adding a new user to Chrome before attempting to log into QuickBooks Online.
The following are the steps to create a new user:
- Open the Google Chrome browser, then seek for the Settings tab by selecting the vertical three dots on the right side of your screen
- Look for the user’s option in the settings
- Select the Add New User option as your next step
- Select the “Create” option, provide the user name, skip creating a desktop shortcut, and select the icon you want to use
- Following creation, the new user Chrome symbol will appear in the upper-left area of your Chrome homepage
- Clicking on it will allow you to quickly change your user.
Step 3: Use Chrome Browser in Private/Incognito Window
You can also try logging into QuickBooks in Chrome’s incognito mode if you’re having trouble logging in using Chrome. You can browse the Internet privately and anonymously when using Chrome’s incognito mode, which also prevents your online activity from being recorded in history. Furthermore, using QuickBooks Online in Chrome’s incognito mode is just as simple as using it normally.
See also: Intuit Payroll Login Not Working
Steps for starting Chrome’s private/incognito mode
- To open a private window on Google Chrome, simply open the browser and press ctrl + shift + N keys at the same time
- An alternative approach is to open Google Chrome, move to the three vertical dots there, and then click on it
- Later, you have to select the “create incognito window” option.
Step 4: Clear all the History and Cache Data
By deleting the history and cache, a number of issues can be resolved. It can be beneficial to clear the cache or history because these factors may be contributing to the slow performance of QuickBooks Online.
- First, select Settings from the Customize and Control Google Chrome menu in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the History tab, then seek for and select the option to “Clear browsing data”
- After selecting clean browsing data, a menu of options appeared on your screen
- At last, check the appropriate option to remove cookies, cached files and pictures from other websites, as well as plug-in data.
Step 5: Verify the Google SSO (Single Sign-On)
In a 2020 update, it was said that users of QuickBooks who are using an iPhone or iPad will no longer be able to use the QuickBooks Online app using their Google accounts. However, users of iOS mobile devices can log in using their Google accounts. If you use an iPhone and are still attempting to log in to QuickBooks Online with your Google account, stop right now.
You can sign in to QuickBooks Online using your Intuit account credentials by entering your user ID and password throughout the login procedure.
Additionally, if you use iOS, select the “Sign In with Google” option while logging into QuickBooks Online.
Read also: QuickBooks Firewall Blocking
Step 6: Advanced Steps to Fix the QuickBooks Online Login Problems with Chrome
After trying the basic troubleshooting procedures and still experiencing problems, try the advanced methods listed below:-
Step 1: Verify the SSL Settings of the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
For Internet Explorer:
- By simultaneously clicking Windows + R keys from your keyboard, you may enter the Run window
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” there, and then click on the “Ok” button
- Your browser’s properties box will now appear; check for the “Advanced tab” there
- Simply select “SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0” from the settings drop-down menu, check-mark both options to turn them on later, and then select the “Ok” button
- Finally, launch your browser and attempt to log into QuickBooks Online.
For Mozilla Firefox
- In the beginning, open the “Mozilla Firefox” browser
- Press Enter after typing config in the address bar
- When finished, the user should type TLS into the search field
- Double-clicking “tls.version.min” is done after the names displayed
- The process then moves on to the stage of typing the integer value in accordance with the TLS / SSL version that needs to be enabled
- Select the “Ok” button from the menu
- Finally, “close the browser” and then reopen it and log into QuickBooks Online.
Step 2: Verify and Change the Additional Privacy Settings
- Here, the user needs to make sure that the privacy settings are on Medium or Low
- In addition, access to qbo.intuit.com must then be manually granted
- After that, accept cookies
- Eventually, close all browsers before logging back in.
To Examine the Internet Explorer Security Settings
- By simultaneously clicking the Windows key and the R key, open the Run window
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” into the window that appears, and then click on the Ok button
- Opening the Advanced tab and then scrolling to the Security option are the following steps in the procedure
- Finally, uncheck the box next to the “Do Not Save Encrypted Pages” option
Moving on, let’s Discuss a Different Frequent QuickBooks Online Login Problem and its Potential Remedies
Error 1: QuickBooks Online Login Error 504 “Gateway time-out”
When a server doesn’t promptly receive an appropriate response from another server, a 504 Gateway Timeout error is generated. This error can occur because of a network problem or other problems as well. Let’s talk about how to fix the QuickBooks 504 Gateway Timeout error.
- Press F5 to Reload or Refresh the Page: Press F5 to update the page. It helps establish a connection to the server and reloads the URL in the web browser.
- Restart your Devices: Restart all of your system’s linked devices, including your computer, modem, and router.
- Delete the Cache on your Browser: Your browser’s cache and history can be cleared to resolve a 504 gateway issue.
- Verify the DNS Server: Verify whether your DNS settings are accurate.
- Configure your Firewall Settings: The 504 gateway error may result from incorrectly marked firewall settings. Ensure that each option has been checked off.
- Check the Proxy Settings: Check the Windows settings for your proxy settings. It needs to be accurately set.
Error 2: “Oops, something went wrong” error that appears while QuickBooks Online Sign In
If you have encountered the “Oops, something went wrong” error notice while attempting to log into QuickBooks Online. You are unable to log in despite having used the correct login information.
Your ability to log in can be hindered by a third-party extension named IBM Security Rapport. You can better safeguard your sensitive online data.
Know if you’re Using the IBM Security Rapport
If you are not already utilizing IBM, you need first determine that. Use the methods below to find out:
Update your browser and IBM to the most recent versions before performing the following instructions:-
- Initially, open the browser
- The arrow can be found in the top right corner of the square icon
- Look for the arrow in the top right corner of the square icon
- If it isn’t there, look for it by clicking the extension symbol in the top right corner.
Disable the IBM Extension
This problem is being fixed by QuickBooks.
Until then, disable the IBL extension by following the instructions provided:-
- Open your browser
- Next, move to the private window or incognito mode
- Alternatively, use a browser where the extension is disabled
- Turn the extension off.
Important Note: Your critical data is protected by IBM Security Rapport. You do longer have the security it affords after you turn it off.
If you are not utilizing the IBM extension, you must reset your password or retrieve your user ID.
Error 3: QuickBooks Can’t Login, Get Spinning Circle on Screen
When working, it can be very annoying to encounter unexpected problems like QuickBooks Online not allowing us to log in or getting a spinning circle on the screen.
Solution 1: Perform the Below Steps to Mend this Error
In order to isolate the issue, try logging into your account in a different browser or incognito window in the beginning of your step. Later, delete the cache that is currently being used by your browser.
How to Launch a Private (an incognito) Window:
- For Google Chrome, concurrently press ctrl + shift + N keys from your console
- For Firefox or Internet Explorer, press Ctrl + Shift + P keys
- Press Command + Shift + N simultaneously to launch the safari
- Now, clear your browser’s temporary files and cache data. I’m hoping that this will stop the spinning.
Try this solution if the one mentioned above doesn’t work.
Solution 2: Perform these Steps to Easily Remove the Error, if the above Solutions Won’t Worked Out
- Occasionally reboot your computer. By doing this, you can help the system’s background processes that are contributing to sign-in problems get refreshed.
- Take a look at your browser’s privacy settings. They can access https://qbo.intuit.com if you set it to medium or below. After modifying your settings, shut down and restart the browser and attempt to access QuickBooks.
- Reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop is necessary if it is also not operating. Also, try logging in once again.
In any case, after trying all of the aforementioned fixes, you are still having problems with spinning logins, you’re suggested to get in touch QuickBooks Live chat with customer service.
How to get in touch with customer service for QuickBooks Online:
- First, locate the Help menu and select Contact Us +1-347-967-4079.
- Select Let’s discuss and mention your problem there.
- You must select either Chat or Get a callback in this situation.
Is it Possible to use QuickBooks without an Intuit Account?
You can use the same user ID and password to access any Intuit product with an account.
The following justifications highlight why having an Intuit account is crucial:
- Offer more safety and Defense.
- For each of the several Intuit products, you do not require a unique account. Through one account, you can edit your data.
- You can access additional services for payroll, payments, time tracking, and more with an Intuit account, which can make your job easier.
Why Can’t I Access my Intuit Account?
Here’s how to regain access to your QuickBooks account if you’ve forgotten your account ID or password and are unable to log in. Reset your password by following the instructions.
- Visit the sign-in help page for Intuit.
- Type in your user ID, email address, or phone number for your account. You could also decide to try something else and provide more information about yourself. Finally, click Continue.
- Verify your phone or email for the QuickBooks or Intuit message. Enter the code provided in the message after that, and then adhere to the message’s instructions. For security reasons, it might need a bit extra information from you.
- Reset your password once you’re finished.
What are the Common Sign in Problem that you can Face with your QuickBooks Online Account?
If you are experiencing signing in problem to your account.
The jotted down are some of the common sign-in issues:
- I forgot my sign-in information
- I am locked out of my QuickBooks account
- I reset my password and now I cannot sign in
- I need a confirmation code
- I don’t have a login
- I was invited to QuickBooks and can’t sign in