Transactions are essential to operating a business since they provide as documentation for all operational activities. Due to the disruption created by QuickBooks Error C=47, numerous QuickBooks users have recently experienced difficulty working with their transactions. Users are unable to proceed with creating their financial reports as a result of this problem, which occurs whenever a user tries to record, update, or erase a transaction, as is clearly clear from the accompanying notification that reads, “Unable to discover transaction.” When users shut and reopen QuickBooks on their screens, the issue goes away for a substantial portion of the population. However, there can be various other facts related to this error, which will be discussing later in this post. Thus, make sure to read this blog very carefully till the end.
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=47?
It is a problem that displays on your screen owing to an issue in the settings of the Internet Explorer for a few protected websites. The problem might be discovered by QuickBooks users while cleaning up Windows Server 2008. This error means that the software is unable to locate the transaction and that the update attempt failed at the same time. When you attempt to remove the transaction from a report, this frequently occurs. The following error messages may also appear on your screen:
Error C=47: Error has occurred in QuickBooks, please restart your system, but it does not go away even after restarting.
Unexpected Error: “An error has occurred in QuickBooks”. Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C=value and contact support. QuickBooks error: C=47.
Possible Factors Responsible for QuickBooks Error Code C=47
- There may be a few reasons why the QuickBooks error number C=47 shows up on your screen. The following is a list of some of the common causes:
- A previous backup of the QuickBooks data file is already available.
- Internet Explorer’s incorrect settings.
- Damage or corruption occurs to a QuickBooks data file.
- Additionally, you need to check if the SSL settings in Internet Explorer are acceptable.
- When editing entries, you could experience similar problems.
- If the faulty file folder contains the transaction log file.
Files to be Recovered from this Error
You must examine the files, make sure they are present, and ensure their availability before you start the troubleshooting process.
- File for transaction logs (.TLG- that you can find in the same folder where QBW file was stored).
- Corrupted data file for QuickBooks (.QBW).
- Creating a backup of any QuickBooks data files (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
Fixation Methods to Overcome QuickBooks Error Code C=47
There can be multiple methods to remove the QuickBooks error code C=47. Let’s execute one by one:
Method 1: Update the Driver Software
- Restart your computer after the driver has been removed/uninstalled
- Wait for the driver to finish configuring itself
- Select the Sort Device Manager button after selecting the Start button
- Find the primary seeking outcome in the following step, and then select the device on which you will use the driver
- The driver software needs to be updated right now
- Search the system for driver software in the new window
- Selecting a device driver from the list that follows
- Identify and introduction the driver who finishes with legacy
- Clicking the Next button will finish the procedure.
Method 2: Verify and Rebuild Data on the Company File
If errors and missing data files are discovered in the company files, you must check and recreate the data in QuickBooks Desktop.
Check out the procedures involved:
Step 1: Run the Rebuild Data Utility
- To start the procedure, choose Utilities tab from the File menu
- Then select Rebuild Data from the menu
- Now, in the QuickBooks Information window, click the Ok button
- To backup the company file, press the Ok button once again
- When you see the message “Rebuild has successfully completed,” click the Ok button to finish.
Step 2: Run the Verify Utility
Run the verify tool after using the Rebuild data utility to fix the damaged data.
The steps are as follows:
- The first step is to select File from the menu
- Select the Utilities tab next, then click the Verify Data button
- Click on the Ok tab if QuickBooks is unable to detect the persistent problem with the data
- Upon completion of that, you might be necessary to use the company file once again
- If the verify finds any data problems, you’ll be given the option to rebuild right away or view errors.
Method 3: Update your QuickBooks Desktop
The most recent version of QuickBooks Desktop can also be updated to partially fix the issue.
Following are the steps that make up this process:
- The QuickBooks program must first be verified as fully updated
- Update QuickBooks if it hasn’t been fully updated
- When the updating is finished, resort the files
- Then, select the option that says “Lists” from the menu
- Then, choose the View option from the menu after selecting the Chart of Accounts, and finally, click the Ok button
- Select the resort list option from the menu list by clicking on it
- Check the item list after selecting it and making any necessary modifications
- The customer list should be treated similarly
- The next step is to go to the customer center and select the Customer and Jobs option
- Now, select a menu option from the view section
- Click on one of the submenu boxes that says resort lists
- When you’re through reverting, close QuickBooks
- Open the QuickBooks after a system reboot
- Finally, see if the issue still occurs.
Method 4: Perform a Quick Repair to QuickBooks Error Code C=47
Another method that one can apply is to do quick repair.
The steps to be followed for this particular method are as follows:
Step 1: Repair the .dll File
- Use the downloaded below catch to identify the issue
- This will resolve the loading-related issue with loading\3\LXCRtime.dll
- Locate the repair option, then click it
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen as a result
- Click the select all option, and then correct the problem.
Step 2: Repair the QuickBooks Desktop
- To launch the system window, concurrently press the Windows + E keys
- Press the Program Change or Uninstall button
- Then select Uninstall/Change from the QuickBooks program menu
- To continue, select “Next” in the QuickBooks Installation window
- Next, click the Repair button after selecting the Repair radio option
- On the Finish tab, click one last time.
See also: QuickBooks Error Code 1723
Method 5: Suppress the Company File when Opening QuickBooks
This is an alternative method of starting the QuickBooks Desktop that keeps your company file from launching instantly on your screen.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop and the company file
- Navigate to the QuickBooks symbol on your home screen, then double-click on it while holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard
- Release the key only after being shown the No Company Open popup
- Select the corporate data file, then hold down the Alt key on your computer
- While pressing the Alt key, click the Open button
- Hold onto it until you are instructed to release it and enter your login information
- After entering your login information, release the key and press it again
- Once your data file is fully opened, tap on the Ok button and stop pressing the Alt key.
Method 6: Scan for Viruses
If none of the above troubleshooting worked out, then you can try scanning for viruses.
Here’s how you can do:
- When an error notice during the loading\3\LXCRtime.dll arises, do a malware scan on the computer.
- The antivirus check will also remove all the unnecessary files from the computer and fix the C=47 QuickBooks issue.
We’ll end this post here in the hopes that the details we provided above will help you fix QuickBooks Error Code C=47. However, if the issue persists despite doing the aforementioned steps, don’t worry; simply contact the team of experts to receive prompt assistance for your concerns. If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of QuickBooks Live Chat.
How can I Manually Fix the QuickBooks Error Code C=47?
Using the below steps, you can attempt manual steps to fix the QuickBooks error code C=47:
- After driver uninstalled, your system needs to reboot
- Set up the driver on it to assist the system identify the device
- Click on the top result after sorting Device Manager under Start
- Select the gadget class by searching for it
- Update Driver Software can be found after selecting the device
- Choose from a list of device drivers by clicking on it
- Click next after submitting the driver with “Legacy”.
Can Configuring Internet Explorer Settings Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code C=47?
Yes, it can help you if your Internet Explorer’s settings are not correct.
Configure the following settings before using Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools >>> Internet Options >>> Security on the web browser, then choose the proper security zone.
- Then, turn on the ensuing options by clicking Custom Level
- Binary and script behaviors
- Automatic prompting for file downloads
- File download
- Active scripting
- Scripting of Java applets
- Include local directory path when you upload to a server
- Click on the Ok button
- Follow these instructions on the Advanced tab
- Remove the check mark next to Don’t save encrypted pages to disk
- Delete the check mark next to Show polite HTTP error messages
- Check for server certificate revocation is a checkbox in the Security section
- After that, hit the Ok tab
- Select View >>> Encoding >>> Unicode from the browser’s menu (UTF-8)
- At last, press the Ok button.
When does we Receive QuickBooks Error Coe C=47 Error Message?
There are multiple scenarios when you can receive such error notifications like:
Occurrence 1: Error occurs every time payment is posted to customers. It does not go back even after restarting.
Occurrence 2: When you try to email a Payment receipt: A Message is received stating -An error has occurred in QuickBooks’ Restart QuickBooks.
Occurrence 3: You may get this error in QuickBooks Payroll 2018.