How to Enter or Record Non Payroll Entries in QuickBooks
QuickBooks has both online and desktop versions, and most businesses often use the two versions depending on their convenience. However, when payroll checks are processed online and then downloaded to the desktop, you may sometimes see an error message describing them as non-payroll transactions.
In this article, let us try to understand what Non Payroll transactions are, why this error message appears, and how you can fix it. If you find it hard to fix this issue yourself, you can always call up ReConcileBooks for further clarifications or you can get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number for further detail .
Intuit QuickBooks Non Payroll Transactions Errors
Why Do We See The Non Payroll Transaction Error?
Businesses often use two versions of QuickBooks and complicate matters. This isn’t a smart strategy, and can result in duplication of files, error messages, and information getting mis classified. This is exactly what happens when you download payroll checks to desktop using your online version. QuickBooks recognizes this as a non-payroll transaction, simply because this is something you need to do online.
Do you want to know How to Start Manual Payroll in QuickBooks , follow all the steps .
How To Fix Non-Payroll QuickBooks Error ?
To fix the Non Payroll Transaction error, follow the steps given below:
- All you need to do is go ahead and sign up for QuickBooks Online Payroll.
- Once you do that, you can keep a track of all the checks you have sent online.
- Do not try to download them to your desktop, because the software tool doesn’t work this way.
- If you try to convert paychecks from QuickBooks Online to QuickBooks Windows or Desktop versions, the information becomes useless and cannot be converted.
- Either use the online version or the desktop version. However, the online version is always preferable.
QuickBooks Payroll is a great tool that can be used online, instead of on desktop. We live in an era where cloud computing has taken precedence, and using desktop versions is not only unnecessary, but will clog up your system. Instead, use cloud-based online versions of software programs, and you will be able to process all your data quickly, and easily. Also, QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number will help you in case want to manage of offices located in many places.
What businesses are doing wrong?
Many businesses have the habit of using two different versions of software programs simultaneously. This causes duplication of files, unnecessary confusion, and having to transfer data back and forth. All this is unnecessary when you use a single version of a software program.
Never make the mistake of using several versions of the software at the same time. If you have multiple versions of a software installed on your computer, uninstall all the previous versions and use only the latest version.
If you have a desktop and a cloud version of the same software, you will often not have compatibility between the online and the desktop version. Choose one among the two, preferably, the online version.
Why choose online version of QuickBooks Payroll?
- It is always better to use the online version because they are updated quickly, bugs are fixed more often, and you have access to more features.
- Most importantly, online versions help you to keep your computers clean and tidy, without unnecessary files hogging all the space.
- In addition, online tools tend be offered via Software as a Service (SaaS) model, and tend to be much cheaper than a full version downloaded and accessed via desktops.
- SaaS model is based on shared delivery, allowing you to spend less and access all the important features of a software program.
Get Help for Non-Payroll Intuit QuickBooks Problem
As you can see, it is important to choose either online or desktop version of QuickBooks Payroll. If you are unable to fix the error message, connect ReConcileBooks on Live Chat QuickBooks, Also we are available round the clock on +1347-967-4079.