Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
QuickBooks Online Accountant works best when you use Google Chrome web browser. It’s the recommended browser for QuickBooks Online Accountant. There are times where you come across login problems which can be frustrating and time consuming. However, there are quick fixes for this.
If you come across any login problems or an on-screen error saying “not responding” do not panic. Just follow the below mentioned steps to fix it. At any time, call QuickBooks Payroll Support team if you need expert advice.
Why Payroll Sign In Problem Occurs QuickBooks
Usual problems that you might across
- While trying to login to your QuickBooks, you may see the message “Loading”for a long time and not logging you in or never loads anything.
- Another error message you might see is: “Account Services Unavailable, please try back later”
- The tool throws you back to the sign-in screen when choosing “My Company”
- Though there are definite fixes for all these errors, it can get frustrating while you are in the middle of something important, or want to send urgent invoices.
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1 Use a different Browser.
This is the simplest one. Log in to another browser. If Google Chrome isn’t responding, try using Mozilla or Internet Explorer. There are certain features that require IE for your QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online to work fine.
Solution 2 – Google Incognito.
- Incognito is a nifty feature in Google Chrome browser. This one is simple to use, whenever you are not able to login to QuickBooks Online Accountant on a regular chrome browser, turning on Incognito always solves the problem.
- Go to Customize and controlicon towards right top corner of your browser, click the icon and then choose “New incognito window”. (Shortcut: Ctrl –shift-n).
- A new window will open on your screen in “Incognito mode”. This window helps you to login to your QuickBooks online account without any problems. The only disadvantage using this window is, most of the Chrome extensions will be disabled.
Solution 3 Clear Cookies/Cache/History
- This is one of the most commonly used steps of all. If you are not really satisfied or don’t want to perform the above mentioned steps, clear your browsing history, cookies and cache and try to login.
- Choose the Customize and control icon towards the right top corner of your browser, click the icon and then choose “Settings”, now Click on “History” and then “Clear Browsind Data”
- New windows will pop-up, check the relevant boxes, select the Obliterate setting to “beginning of my time”and now tab “Clear browsing data”.
This should fix the login issues, however it can be frustrating that all your saved passwords, the websites that you remain logged in, all gets reset and you will have to manually login again. Also get consult with QuickBooks Chat Support in case, Chrome abort issue comes during cleaning cache.
Solution 4 – Login as “Another Chrome User”
- If the above steps fail, try logging into Chrome as a different user. Go to the Chrome “menu” and Choose the “settings” option, towards the bottom of the page, find “Users” Select “Add new user” . A new dialog box will pop up on your screen with icons.
- Choose an Icon, fill in a desired name, Check “Create a desktop shortcut” option and select “Create” .
- This creates two user accounts for you: the new one and the default one. Towards the top left corner, you will see an Icon, tap on it to switch between users if necessary. Each time you switch users, a new window will appear on your screen. Try logging in using this method and see if it’s successful.
Help & Support for Can’t Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
If you are still facing any login issues after performing the above mentioned steps, please call us on our toll free number +1347-967-4079 to get in touch with our ReconcileBooks QuickBooks Technical Support experts to resolve it immediately.