In today’s world screenshot is one of the trends that is going on. It is easy to save any snap or information by taking a screenshot easily. It is generally done by all in their smartphones. But you can also do QuickBooks online Screenshots on your laptop or computer. There are ways to do it that help you to save the important information in the form of a screenshot.
So, you can also go with the trend now by taking the screenshot by just pressing few keys, and you are done.
In this article, you get to know about what it is, how it works, and what are the various methods of taking the screenshot in different ways and a different manner.
What is QuickBooks Online Screenshot?
QuickBooks Online Screenshot is the feature that you can use to take the print of your screen anytime whenever you want to. This is the way to grab and save the screenshot on your laptop or computer by using few simple steps of each method.
After that, you can use it for many things like tutorials, articles, and more. Use it as the information where you want to present it. As it is easy to understand when you do it in the picturizing way of teaching. Get help QuickBooks support number.
How Does this work?
You have to take the screenshot using a method then save it in your desired location. After that, your information is saved in screenshot form. So, you can use it anytime whenever required. Let’s move to how we can do it in different ways.
What are the methods to take QuickBooks Online Screenshot?
There are few methods that help you in taking the screenshot in your system
Method 1- Take a snapshot using the keyboard keys
Most people used to take the screenshot using the prt sc button using the keyboard. So there are different ways to take a screenshot using the prt sc button that is as follows:-
- To take the screenshot of the application window use Alt + Prtsc button together
- To take a Full-screen and save it use Windows Prt sc keys together
- To take a Full-screen screenshot without saving it, press the Ctrl + Prt sc button together.
Method 2- Print Screen using Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge
- On the right side above, click on the icon to make a new web note
- Click on the Clip button that is shown as the dotted box with a scissor
- Start taking the screenshot by selecting the area for the screenshot
- To select the area you have to point the cursor and then press and hold the right click on your mouse till you select the whole area for it
- If the page is long then you have to move the mouse by dragging the cursor or scroll down the page but make sure to hold the right-click continuously
- When you are done with this, then you get a message displayed on your screen as copied which means the screenshot you took is copied
- Now you cal release the right click on the cursor
- Open another application that is Paint
- Then paste this in it by pressing Ctrl + V keys
- Go to the Save option in the top left side of the Paint window and click on it
- You can share this screenshot by choosing the option as share it in QuickBooks (XXXX) XXXX is the version of your software that can be QuickBooks 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021
- In the end, you are done with this method without facing issues.
Method 3- Use the Snip and Sketch Tool for Screenshot
- On your computer, you have to download and install the Snip and Sketch tool first
- Then run the tool by double-click on its icon
- Go to the screen of which you have to take the screenshot
- And also take care that only the window is opened from which you want to take a screenshot of
- Click on the New button to make visible the tools that are grayed out on the screen
- By clicking the new button you gett all options visible and then you are able to use it
- Go to the Rectangular option for snipping the screenshot
- You can also use other shapes as well according to your requirements
- Now using the cursor select the portion by highlighting it
- When you release the cursor the shot taken by you opens up in a new window
- You can easily edit the screenshot accordingly in this window
- Save it when you are done by clicking on the save button
- Choose the location you want to save on.
Method 4- Take a screenshot using the snipping tool
- Firstly, you have to switch on the camera on your smartphone
- Then click the picture with your smartphone camera
- Now open the Microsoft Windows
- Paste the image that you have clicked
- Open the snipping tool from the search bar of the Start menu
- The screen opens up of snipping tool on your display
- Then you have to click on the new button
- Select the area of which you want to take the screenshot
- Now save this screenshot with the name you want to and on the location where you want to.
In conclusion, you get all the methods that help you in taking the QuickBooks online screenshot easily. You just have to check the options and version of your operating system to take the screenshot. You can easily do it without facing any issues or problems in taking the online screenshot whenever required. Still, if you have any problems, issues, and more then connect with the QuickBooks team who is here to help you all the time. The QuickBooks helpdesk team is available 365 days a year. You can do a live chat with the professionals.
Q. Do these methods apply in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10?
Ans. Yes, you can apply all these methods to any of the Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 that you are using in your system. If one won’t work then you can easily try the other one.
Q. Where can I save these QuickBooks online Screenshots?
Ans. You can save it anywhere on your computer or laptop where you want to. The location that you won’t forget or easily accessible. Do take care that you give the screenshot a proper name. Try to save it in a folder so that you can remember the name of it. With the folder, you can easily get access to the screenshots.
Q. Does these tools are available in my Windows operating system for QuickBooks online Screenshot?
Ans. To check on these tools you have to search for them in your Start menu search bar to get to know that you have the tool in your system or not that you want to use. The Snipping Tool can be easily available in some Windows so do the search. If you won’t get any tool available then download and install it on your computer and then use it.