How To Record CC Credit Into QuickBooks
QuickBooks comes with various features that can be quite beneficial for the user and the business owner, one such feature is the Credit Card Credit in QuickBooks. This you can use, then you are required to return something that you have purchased using the business credit card of yours.
With the use of Credit Card Credit window, you can easily offset the item/s you have bought with that business credit card. ReConcileBooks will give you the full steps in conducting the process of crediting your credit card you can also connect with QuickBooks Chat Support team for any problems.
How to Credit the Credit Cards in QuickBooks Online [QBO]?
- Open the QuickBooks company page online.
- Go to the Plus icon on the top and click on it.
- It will open a list.
- From under the Vendor’s heading select the Credit Card Credit tab and click on it.
- A new page will open, which is Credit Card Credit, in this page, you will be required to enter the necessary information.
- Go to the field with the drop-down button on the left and select the vendor from whom you have bought the items.
- Next, go to the next field and select the appropriate credit card with which you have bought the item. You can select the card from the list that appears after you click on the drop-down icon.
Note: In case you have a single business credit card then automatically that card will appear in the field. Also you can check How To perform Credit Card Reconciliation .
- Next, go to either the Account details or Item details, depending on what you are returning.
Note: Ensure that you enter the correct details that you entered when you made original expense. This will enable the accounts to balance correctly. You can also connect QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number in case you are managing accounting of company located on many places
- If want to enter Account details then you have to do the following:
- Click on Account details.
- A column will appear under ACCOUNT field with a drop-down menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select account for which you want to do the return.
- Next, go the DESCRIPTION field and enter the same details that you have entered earlier during the purchase.
- In the AMOUNT section, the amount will appear automatically when you select the correct Account details.
- After this is done, you can click on the menu icon on Save and New.
- From there click on Save and Close.
- But if you want to add another credit card credit then click on Save and new.
Importing Credit Card Credits to QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks also gives you the option of importing Credit Card Credits into QuickBooks Online. To import the credit card credits, one can do that from either the Excel spreadsheets directly or from text files by using Excel Transactions.
Follow the next steps to import the Credit Card Credits:
- Go to the Upload File menu and click on it.
- Select the file and then the spreadsheet that has your Credit Card Credit imports.
- Select the QBO entity as Credit Card Credits.
- Establish the map of the columns in the Credit Card Credits import file to the equivalent fields in the QuickBooks. To do that follow the next steps:
- You will be able to import the transactions in the correct manner to QuickBooks Company only after you map your file headers to ‘Excel Transactions’ field.
- There is a Preview Mapping button on the mapping screen. This will help you to see the current mapping of yours as per the QBO screen along with the file headers.
- If you have any issues, Contact our ReConcileBooks Experts.
- Next, click on the Import; this will directly add the Credit Card Credits to your QuickBooks Company.
Get Help For Credit card Transaction Issue QuickBooks
Well ReConcileBooks Experts cover almost all issues which guide user to perform credit card transaction recording without connecting to QuickBooks Support Number for getting help but still used for advanced steps or clearing all your QuickBooks related doubts, call our ReConcileBooks Team on Toll Free +1347-967-4079.