Macola works with thousands of organizations to maintain the greatest technological stack ERP software in their customer services. It offers SMBs solutions in accounting, management, IT, and other areas under the moniker of collaboration with ECI. However, using a switch with this software or program has become extremely usual. Several clients are converting Macola to QuickBooks. Any number of factors could be to blame, including frequent sales and purchase cycles and a poor user reputation. If you are one among them and need specific advice on how to convert Exact Macola to QuickBooks, then this article is definitely going to help you a lot.
The article’s writing will assist you in learning more about Macola and QuickBooks, their features, and some advice for migrating your data between the two programs.
Need Expert Help: Are you getting Convert Exact Macola to QuickBooks and don’t know how to solve it? In that case, you must get immediate help from our QuickBooks live chat experts by dialing the ReconcileBooks helpline number at any time.
About Convert Exact Macola to QuickBooks
Bruce Hollinger’s work in Marion allowed Macola ERP to enter the market in 1971. However, there was a moment in the early 2000s when Exact, a business founded in 1984, acquired Macola and started to compete with it for the best accounting services. But that’s not all. After that, it underwent several rounds of negotiations to change the name of the parent business. As a result, it is currently in the hands of ECI software solutions, who offer cloud-based business software services to entrepreneurs and other businesses.
Macola is available in three different varieties: Macola Progression, Macola 10, and Macola ES. The services include routing, BOM, order entry, payroll, EDI capabilities, inventory management, MRP, and more.
Core Business Functions
Its goal is to enhance business processes such analytics reporting, completing orders quickly, keeping inventories in stock, etc. All manufacturers and/or distributors must carry out the majority of these essential business functions, whether or not they QuickBooks support software. There are no per-module fees with Macola, and everything is included.
Following are the subcategories of the functionalities:
- Management of the project
- Management of the quality
- Management of the customer relationship
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Management of the human resources
Activity and Process Management
Its goal is to make it easier for the main business function transactions to link with one another:-
- Workflow: By aligning all players in a process so that they know when they need to get active or not, it may be utilized to inform people.
- Automation: It is vital for reducing errors and eliminating superfluous work without involving humans.
- Document Management: Meeting minutes, emails, product announcements, policies, manuals, orders, invoices, and many other types of documents can all be produced, stored, accessed, and version controlled centrally with document management.
- Personal Workspaces: Because it is web-based and available from anywhere at any time, your business is always open.
QuickBooks is the most popular accounting software for small businesses to track money, manage income, and expenses. Customers can receive invoices, pay invoices, generate reports, and file taxes with the aid of QuickBooks. The QuickBooks product line provides a range of services, including QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Payroll, and QuickBooks Time Login, to meet different business needs.
There have been a few notable and visible upgrades to QuickBooks. If you want it to start, you can only get QuickBooks Desktop’s Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Mac Plus editions as yearly subscriptions.
Benefits of QuickBooks
- Keeping track of bills and expenses
- Tracking of employees time and expenses
- Create invoices, send and track them
- Monitor of project profitability
- Simplifying tax
- Accepting of online payment
- Paying of bills online
- Scanning of receipts
- Tracking of inventory
- Printing of financial statement for your business
- Managing of payroll
- Mileage tracking
Available Service for QuickBooks Data Conversion
All of your accounting information will be converted from Exact Macola to QuickBooks using a well-known technology for transferring accounting data to QuickBooks Online, Enterprise, Premier, or Pro. The conversion service’s fees are some of the most affordable ones that are offered online.
Macola to QuickBooks Data Conversion
Here are the Exact Macola transactions and lists for QuickBooks Online, Enterprise, Premier, or Pro Editions. The US, Canadian, UK, or Australian versions of QuickBooks can be used to import data from Exact Macola.
List of QuickBooks Conversion
- QuickBooks Customer List Migration from Exact Macola.
- An exact Macola employee list was converted to QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks Vendor List Conversion for the Exact Macola Vendor List.
- Accounting Chart of Accounts in Exact Macola Converted to QuickBooks Accounts-Tracking Chart.
- Exact Macola’s item list is being transferred to QuickBooks.
Types of QuickBooks Transaction Conversion
- To QuickBooks: Exact Macola Credit Memos
- To QuickBooks: Exact Macola Sales Receipts
- Invoices from Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- Macola Bills Exactly to QuickBooks
- Payments from Exact Macola Customers to QuickBooks
- Deposits made by Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Exact Macola Vendor Credits
- Checks from Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- Payments from Exact Macola Vendors to QuickBooks
- Charges from an Exact Macola Credit Card in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks to Exact Macola Purchase Orders
- Credits from the Exact Macola Credit Card in QuickBooks
- Estimates from Exact Macola in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Imports Exact Macola Journal Entries
- QuickBooks to Exact Macola Sales Orders
- QuickBooks Item Receipts for Exact Macola
- QuickBooks Inventory Adjustments for Exact Macola.
Conversion of Exact Macola to QuickBooks
The conversion of exact Macola to QuickBooks is not the easiest operation for organizations to complete. When you begin importing data into QuickBooks, it must be configured appropriately from the outset. Implementing one program to another will never be an easy task because there are so many variables that affect your account, including Customer List, Vendor List, Inventory List, Costs, Average Costs, Chart of Accounts, Accounts Receivable, etc. It’s critical that you conduct tasks more reliably and effectively when you begin transferring your financial data from an ERP system.
Click here: QuickBooks Enterprise to Pro
Macola is a fairly capable accounting tool, however QuickBooks still provides users with more advanced features and capabilities. Numerous Exact Macola users are considering moving to QuickBooks as their preferred accounting software.
If you are currently using Exact Macola but want to move to QuickBooks, you can convert the Exact Macola data file into a QuickBooks file. There’s no need to start a fresh file and enter everything from scratch. By leveraging your existing QuickBooks data file throughout this simple process, you may transfer data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks with ease. It is the method by which you can use the most recent QuickBooks data file.
However, it is common knowledge that QuickBooks does not support file imports from other accounting programs. You can still access all of your data without making a new file using a specific technique. It takes a few services to convert the Exact Macola data file to the QuickBooks file that you will learn about in this article. The file can then be converted for all QuickBooks versions at that point.
The new file, which is free of issues and damage will enhance the performance of your system. All of your important info will be sent to you in the file.
If you have any specific query, also get in touch with the experts of QuickBooks live chat.
5 Different Phases to Convert Exact Macola to QuickBooks
There are numerous conversion service providers who can assist you in transferring your data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks. The key to a successful conversion is a consistent methodology. Many specialized conversion professionals will assess your situation, determine the QuickBooks products you need, and work with you to develop a phased conversion plan. Your history data will be exported, cleaned up, and imported by programmers. After the conversion, you will receive thorough training on the new system, and we will help you set up efficient procedures so you can make the most of your new system.
The first five steps are those that must be taken to transfer your data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks.
First Phase: Always choose the Right QuickBooks
In the beginning, always take the time to get to know your business and current system with the aid of your QuickBooks Conversion Expert. Only after that will you be able to pinpoint the precise needs of your team’s accounting system as well as the particular version of QuickBooks you employ.
Second Phase: Creating of the Template
The necessary step for QuickBooks to operate effectively for your business is creating the required workflows. Accounts Payable and Receivable Reports, P&L, Monthly Balance Sheets, and any other information that has to be translated to QuickBooks may all be gathered.
Third Phase: Going live and Having Training
You must spend in employee training if you want to ensure that your company implements the new software successfully. To ensure that your team is comfortable utilizing the new QuickBooks system, training will be provided.
Fourth Phase: Exit and Reviewing of the Project
Through this process, we can determine whether you need further details or monthly reports to run your business. Any additional files that need to be transferred from your old system to QuickBooks must first be migrated.
Fifth Phase: Following Up
You can now utilize the QuickBooks application anyway you like. However, if you continue to experience problems, our staff will endeavor to find a solution. If any functionality or data was left over from your legacy system, make sure you get rid of it. You need to make the most of your accounting software.
This article provides a comprehensive approach for your data migration if you have any problems with Exact Macola or want to switch from Macola to QuickBooks. We’ve provided you with an overview of Macola and QuickBooks. A comparison with QuickBooks is also given, along with a discussion of the reasons why Macola isn’t as popular among users of ERP and accounting software. We hope that this information will be helpful to you for how to convert Exact Macola to QuickBooks. In case, you still have any queries or concerns, you can reach the QuickBooks Helpdesk Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Exact Macola and QuickBooks Conversion Benefits you and your Business?
You will get multiple benefits by converting Exact Macola to QuickBooks software and few are jotted down:
- Bidirectional, automatic data integration between Exact Macola and other connected business systems, including trading partners.
- The term “iCloud” refers to a web-based application for managing and archiving data and documents.
- A fully controlled system that manages connectivity, data translation, and compliance entirely through the cloud and does not require on-premise software.
- Business practices that are universal and do not require mapping.
- Support for trading partners and platform adaptability.
- Utilize pre-built integration solutions to accelerate deployment.
- There are numerous ways to connect, including pre-built connectors, API requests, CSV file drops, and SQL integration.
- Access to a supporting staff at all times, without restriction.
- To save money and avoid costly mistakes, do away with manual data entry.
- To focus on your business, free up time and resources
- The effectiveness of customer service will rise as data exchange speed increases.
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections easily (eCommerce, EDI, CRM), and more.
Is it Possible to use QuickBooks without a Subscription after Conversion?
Users of QuickBooks have the option to buy it when it is still a standalone application, allowing them to use it for free or you can say without paying a subscription charges.
Read also: QuickBooks Desktop Google Sheets Integration
What do you Understand with a Term Called “Macola Synergy”?
Macola (Exact) Synergy is a technological solution that helps you to manage, integrate, and improve teamwork with the aim of improving the company. CRM: A centralized system for handling client data. It helps you to combine your customer support, sales, and marketing teams into one.