How to Fix “QuickBooks Payroll Automatically Shutting Down” Problem?
Is your QuickBooks Payroll software application automatically shutting down due to unknown technical glitch? Well, like any other software application even QuickBooks can run into issues thereby making difficult for the subscriber to take forth their business operations.In this article, we shall be discussing in detail about the prime reasons that trigger automatic shutting down of QuickBooks Payroll as well as ways to troubleshoot the same issue.
Why Does My QuickBooks Keep Shutting Down ?
Causes of that trigger automatic shutdown of QB payroll software:
For the users who are using the payroll app concurrently with QB Desktop software, it can be quite possible that this issue is happening as a result of some glitches related to QB software only.
Otherwise, maybe you are running out of the storage space on your system which can even cause software app to stop working suddenly.
Also, there some system or settings changes also big causes for QuickBooks Payroll Keeps Turning Off which need to be fixed.
To get rid of the same issue you can either follow the mentioned below steps or consult ReconcileBooks QuickBooks Technical Support team for instant resolution of the problem so that you can resume your business operation as soon as possible.
Fix Turning Off Pop-Up Message Payroll QuickBooks
How to fix the issue of abrupt turning off the QB payroll app?
This issue can be resolved simply by running diagnostic repair tool and uninstalling the software application. To fix the issue, you need to follow different steps depending on the operating system you are using presently. Whether you are using Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 or Windows Vista, you need to follow the given steps:
- First and foremost thing that you need to do is to close all the files and exit from the QB software. Make sure you keep the backup of your business files.
- Next, go to the ‘Start button’ which you can find on the left-hand side of your computer screen.
o For Windows 10 and Windows 8 users, you need to type ‘Control Panel’ in the search button.
o For Windows 7 and Windows Vista users, go to the ‘Start button’ and click on the right-hand side of the start menu to find control panel.
- When you will do so, the control panel window will open. After that, try to search the ‘Program and features option’ and uninstall the software app.
- In case, the above-mentioned option you are not able to find then go to ‘Programs’ and from there select features of the program.
- Now, search for QuickBooks from the given list of programs installed in your PC and do right-click on the same and select uninstall option.
- Click on the ‘Continue option’ when you will see the dialog box requesting to confirm your action.
- Lastly, you need to click on ‘Finish’ button and reboot your computer so as to complete the process.
Sometimes during the repair process the subscribed users see a prompted message by the software application affirming that ‘The Files are in use’. In such scenario, you need to follow the given steps:
- When you are prompted to restart your computer, simply neglect the same and click on the ‘Ok button’.
- You may have to click on the same tab a couple of times provided the prompted window doesn’t disappear and repair process start to continue again.
- If not able to access the neglect button, then click on ‘Close’. Once the repair process is over, you will be prompted to reboot your system.
Once you are done with the aforementioned steps, then you need to follow given steps to authenticate the service key of your QuickBooks payroll app so as to start fresh once again. Let’s have a quick look at these steps:
Also, its advisable for all customers to discuss with experts QuickBooks Payroll Support about QB help and workflow on regular intervals.
- Firstly, open your QuickBooks payroll software and try to look for the ‘Employees section’ there.
- When you do so, you need to click on the ‘My Payroll Service’ from the menu
- Under the ‘My Payroll service tab’, you need to look for ‘Manage Service Key’ option and click on the same.
- In the second half of the same window, on the left hand side try to find out ‘Edit’ button and press on the same
- After performing the aforementioned step, click on the ‘Next’ button
- Lastly, you need to click on the ‘Finish’ button.
When the complete process is over, you will be prompted by a message confirming ‘You have reinstated the latest version of the Payroll and your subscription is authenticated’
Get Help Intuit QB Payroll Has Close Suddenly Problem
Are you still not able to address the issue of sudden shutting down of QuickBooks payroll software? Don’t let your business suffer and get in touch with ReconcileBooks on QuickBooks Chat support on our helpline number +1844-640-1481.